Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall I thought this would be fun. We all have a ton of products I’m a product junkie. Please make this thread poppin back in the days sct used to be really poppin with threads like this. Post your drawer, box with your skin care yummies. Let’s inspire each other. Love yall stay healthy and glow!
I really have a ton of products 😞 lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
;):drool::drool::tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:
Hey yall I thought this would be fun. We all have a ton of products I’m a product junkie. Please make this thread poppin back in the days sct used to be really poppin with threads like this. Post your drawer, box with your skin care yummies. Let’s inspire each other. Love yall stay healthy and glow!
I should be doing my lockdown in your house ;):drool::drool::tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should be doing my lockdown in your house
Hahaa you’re invited. Some prodycts I haven’t even opened but I have this paranoia and bulk buy products my ass didn’t even use 😂

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like folks have moved away from skincaretalk forum, it used to buzz so much back in the day x
Yeah so sad I remember threads with people posting their pics and their progress while using products like labidjanaise and so on.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great thread! I only have 2 products otherwise I’d post my collection. I just started my lightening journey couple of weeks ago.

Since you used to so many products which products gave you the best lightening, specifically pale/pink tone?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great thread! I only have 2 products otherwise I’d post my collection. I just started my lightening journey couple of weeks ago.

Since you used to so many products which products gave you the best lightening, specifically pale/pink tone?
Maxi light oil used to be so good it made me high yellow and micro peel my skin and kojie san soap helps with a paler undertone whilst using hq products

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Hahaa you’re invited. Some prodycts I haven’t even opened but I have this paranoia and bulk buy products my ass didn’t even use 😂
Many of us got this habit of impulse buying. I was at a cosmetic store two weeks ago the shelves are almost empty because of covid 19 some people have supplies of two whole year so I avoid those stores since I have 4 to 6 months supplies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts