Skin Care Talk banner

My Skin Lightening Goal

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Calah 
#1 ·
Well after learning all that I can learn about my skin an the world of skin lightening, I finally set myself a goal. When I started lightening, I believe I was a dark Fitz IV and as of writing this (a month since starting lightening), I am a light Fitz IV. My goal is a very light Fitz III. And believe thats the best for my look and features. I won't go any further than that though, because it's more about what I'm comfortable with rather than how light I could go. Thank God for this forum *halleluia*. Just thought i'd share that.

PS: If your marrige happens not to work out, I'm waiting...ondine LOL jk

See less See more
#2 ·
heehee! I'll keep you in mind as a back-up plan, Reyaz. I'm happy to hear that you've set a goal for yourself & you are well on your way to achieving it. I'm sure you'll like the outcome. If a light Fitz III turns out to be too pale, you can always reduce yr usage & darken a little more. THat is what I like with the HQ/RA regimen: users have a lot of control over their outcomes.

#7 ·
I know that this can be a real problem trying to lighten the lips. I have yet to hear of a product specifically used for lightening the lips that has VERY good reviews, by the majority of users. I know some people swear by using whatever they use on their face also on their lips and seeing results. I am not totally comfortable with this, but it may be an option if your lips are a real concern. I believe ondine mentioned a regime for lightening her lips using HQ with care. I will have a look to see if I can find it for you.

#10 ·
Thanks everyone, My lips are not very dark but my bottom lip is like a pinkish color Iguess but i have like a light brown outline around my lips you cant really tell but i will need to lighten it to match my desired color and my top is like light brown.

I will try odine's regimen and ladonna's, oh an no worries Angel I wont eat it lol I will make sure to where chapstick with a high spf.

Is there a chapstick with a really high spf higher than 15, just curious?

#14 ·
Go to the sticky thread Lightening Fitz V-VI Skin, A Primer thread & also check my update: what I'm doing now thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.