Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have suffered from dermatitis and acne(face, chest, arms and back) since early teens and I am finally in my 30s learning how to naturally address these problems and take care of my skin. I used to find it so embarrassing that I preferred not to go out in public or get too close to anyone. It's a problem that persons who don't have it tend to belittle but it can really damage one's self esteem.

I had to learn to cleanse my body and how to eat properly to nourish my skin back to health. I also got a free ebook on skin lightening and skin care that helped me a lot. While I am definately not where I want to be the healing has started and I hope to garner more information here that will help me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi shalicia, nobody here will belittle your concerns as we all have our own particular issues and love to help out if we can.

BTW I just love your name.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the site! We are all willing to share our trials and tribulations with our skin care concerns..you have come to the right place!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello shalicia we all are here with various skin concerns, I am so glad you found this sight! Be sure to read the Acne Forum, Skin Lightening Forum and look into the other forums and ask lots of questions and have fun!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys a lot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts