Skin Care Talk banner

121 - 140 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Now isn't THAT the truth!! I think we have a very caring group here. We all want the best for each other, and are willing to help and give our honest opinions ..........I think those that are self centered, and or the jealous/spiteful type realize pretty quick we are NOT that type of forum. We spot those type early on, and soon enough they find others just like themselves to hang out with on other forums. Because like they say, birds of a certain feather flock together!!
totally agree

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
She is doing really well honey she actually made me cry last week when she sent me her updated photo! I'm trying to navigate this new vessel to get them to Gymrat to sort out and put up!

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
@virginskin1 email me the photos, looks like we can't upload from our phones/computers through PMs, for now. Quicker to just email them to me sweets!!

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
@virginskin1

I have been waiting for you to get back on here like a crazy person! I have pics of stuff to show you. You're the bad bestie! If I had your deets I would have harassed you! lol.
I hope you've cleared your inbox!!!
Yes I cleared my inbox what have u bought? ????????????

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
I know you are all excited to see how far Mamsie is coming, and I apologize for the delay in getting this posted, tomorrow is my son's birthday so I have been running around doing last minute things........as only mama's can do :p

Here is another look at Mamsies journey,

Mamsie Collage.jpg

And here is how our beloved is looking today!!

Mamsie 9:12.jpg
@Mamsie, you are doing AWESOME!! I can see so much improvement, come Christmas you will look like a brand new lady!! Much love to you, continue doing what your doing, as you can see, slow and steady wins the race!! You are living proof of that!! :hugs:

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
I know you are all excited to see how far Mamsie is coming, and I apologize for the delay in getting this posted, tomorrow is my son's birthday so I have been running around doing last minute things........as only mama's can do :p

View attachment 179

View attachment 180
@Mamsie, you are doing AWESOME!! I can see so much improvement, come Christmas you will look like a brand new lady!! Much love to you, continue doing what your doing, as you can see, slow and steady wins the race!! You are living proof of that!! :hugs:
Fantastic progress @Mamsie. Definitely inspiring. :wootrock:
@gymrat happy birthday to your gymmie cub! I know he'll have a blast... it's you after all! xx

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Fantastic progress @Mamsie. Definitely inspiring. :wootrock:
@gymrat happy birthday to your gymmie cub! I know he'll have a blast... it's you after all! xx
Thank you so much Fluff, what they don't realize is as they get older, so do us parents :mecry: but he's an awesome boy, and I love him to the moon and back!!

As for ol Mamsie..........look at what a HUGE improvement in such little time. I positioned her beginning and her current so you can totally see the difference. Hopefully she is beaming with joy!!

·
Registered
5,357 Posts

View attachment 179

View attachment 180
She looks amazing doesn't she?!!! I'm soo proud of her for sticking it out. Say happy birthday from us to baby Rat!!

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
She looks amazing doesn't she?!!! I'm soo proud of her for sticking it out. Say happy birthday from us to baby Rat!!
Thank you so much Virgy! :hugs:

Yep, she truly does look remarkable!! Her before and afters are going to worth something to that manufacture, you just WATCH!!

·
Registered
5,357 Posts

Yep, she truly does look remarkable!! Her before and afters are going to worth something to that manufacture, you just WATCH!!
they should be paying her to prove that their product does work!!????????

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
If this isn't a show of dedication, consistency and patience.... and of course... support from such a fantastic team... I don't know what is.
Champagne's on the ready!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

Yep, she truly does look remarkable!! Her before and
afters are going to worth something to that manufacture,
you just WATCH!!
Great progress, really! More power to you. Happy birthday to baby gymrat, wish him all the his heart can take. Gymmie, how u doing and how goes the platform change? Still having issues navigating, for example, I wanted to send a pm to u it told me error, I had to clear my sent items, but just didn't bother anymore. Still not receiving notifications, tried all ur instructions, zilch! I usually log in on my phone, so it's a bit of a challenge right now as the mobile version is not supported. Sorry for rant.

121 - 140 of 177 Posts