Skin Care Talk banner

141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Great progress, really! More power to you. Happy birthday to baby gymrat, wish him all the his heart can take. Gymmie, how u doing and how goes the platform change? Still having issues navigating, for example, I wanted to send a pm to u it told me error, I had to clear my sent items, but just didn't bother anymore. Still not receiving notifications, tried all ur instructions, zilch! I usually log in on my phone, so it's a bit of a challenge right now as the mobile version is not supported. Sorry for rant.
Thank you so much XO

Things are going well for me, and I understand your frustrations, @loolah, do try the mobile version now though. It isn't flawless but it is semi flawless, you might find it working a bit better for you. As for the error when sending and or receiving PMs, delete as many as you don't need, you are only allowed to have 200. Check the box next to each one, scroll down to the bottom box to finish the action. If you still can't send PMs after this, hop over to this thread, and I will totally help you through it!!

http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/41686-SkinCare-Talk-Platform-Upgrade/page3

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Good progress @Mamsie hope to hear from you soon.

HBD to little gymie and many more days to come.
@virginskin1,@Gymmie, I'm an awe of you guys;so much love, dedication and generosity, such a blessing to have stumbled upon SCT. @Mamsie...rock on girl, sky is the limit, you are doing great❤❤. @Fluff it's on. XX Happy birthday baby Gymmie and happy Sunday fam.xx

Thank you guys very much, and yep you are right he is the baby :heart: and a Virgo :pat:
@Mamsie come out and update us on how your feeling about yourself!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Thank you so much XO

Things are going well for me, and I understand your frustrations, @loolah, do try the mobile version now though. It isn't flawless but it is semi flawless, you
might find it working a bit better for you. As for the
error when sending and or receiving PMs, delete as
many as you don't need, you are only allowed to
have 200. Check the box next to each one, scroll
down to the bottom box to finish the action. If you
still can't send PMs after this, hop over to this
thread, and I will totally help you through it!!
http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/41686-SkinCare-Talk-Platform-Upgrade/page3
Thank you Gymmie. Sorry typo, I meant all the joy his heart can [email protected] gymmie. Wld try d mobile version now. Xo

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Been wondering how @Mamsie was doing...even thought of giving her a shout out, but lost all the threads i was subscribed to before and couldn't remember! Moms, what a great improvement! I am so happy for you. By christmas, your skin will be a lot more clearer

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
So guys I have been busy these few months but still keeping tabs on our Mamsie and all I can say is To God be the Glory as she has come leaps and bounds Mamsie ( without giving too much away) is so much more confident to the point where she has now started going back to school!! She is still doing her peels and has a way to go but she now does not shy away or walk covered up!!! Pic to follow soon

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
So guys I have been busy these few months but still keeping tabs on our Mamsie and all I can say is To God be the Glory as she has come leaps and bounds Mamsie ( without giving too much away) is so much more confident to the point where she has now started going back to school!! She is still doing her peels and has a way to go but she now does not shy away or walk covered up!!! Pic to follow soon
Yay! I can't wait for this update. xx

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
That's great news! Can't wait to see the pictures ...... sending Mamsie hugs and kisses!

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Here is an updated photo of our beloved Mamsie!! @Mamsie, you look amazing, and I am LOVING the hair :thumbsup: tell us how things are going for you and what is your routine looking like these days?? What products are you using??

IMG_2517.JPG

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Life lesson...........don't ever give up on hope/faith!! :tee:

141 - 160 of 177 Posts