Skin Care Talk banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here is an updated photo of our beloved Mamsie!! @Mamsie, you look amazing, and I am LOVING the hair :thumbsup: tell us how things are going for you and what is your routine looking like these days?? What products are you using??

View attachment 765
OMG Fantastic results !!! I don't find words to express my emotions , you are the living proof that God is the Almighty . Thanks for this thread , it is so inspiring .

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Here is an updated photo of our beloved Mamsie!! @Mamsie, you look amazing, and I am LOVING the hair :thumbsup: tell us how things are going for you and what is your routine looking like these days?? What products are you using??

View attachment 765
OMG! Is this our own dear @Mamsie? Let no one talk about Impossibility around me bcos nothing is Impossible if u believe. Glory to God.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Life lesson...........don't ever give up on hope/faith!! :tee:
This is so true Gymie!! Do u remember the Mamsie who first approached Sct ? She is a totally transformed person I tell u!!

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Oh wow!!!! @ Mamsie your skin is looking really good! @gymrat @virginskin1 you guys are angels!!!!!!! I love you both!
Lots of :heart: to you as well @Casperskitten

This is so true Gymie!! Do u remember the Mamsie who first approached Sct ? She is a totally transformed person I tell u!!
YES!! Poor lady had me in tears. Now look at her..........rockin her cuteness, and even having enough confidence to go to school. I love it!! Do tell her to pop in and say hello when time allows. I would love to know how her routine is looking today.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Bumping this for @Chiluba or for any others who are struggling with dark knuckles, or just struggling in general. Its a lengthy thread, but take the time to read through it because you can learn SO much from it!

Hope it helps those who feel they aren't getting anywhere, that you truly can with patience and persistence!!

161 - 177 of 177 Posts