Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings

i was wondering if someone can help me with my undereye concealer issue..i have 3 really noticable veins under my left eye only, but both eyes are baggy

so i bought this concealer by PSYSICIANS FORMULA gentle cover concealer stick medium ..says on the package its hypoallergenic, fragrence free, as well as non comodogenic

when i apply it, it works great to hide the flaws and the shade suits my skin, but my question is how do i make the concealer less noticable? it gets cakey and shiny..i'm wondering if anyone has any secrets on making the concealer blend in with the skin to a point where its near non noticable..if it wasn't for my baggy eyes i would look at least a year and a half younger. also my second question is since i'm a guy and know very little about these things, is it safe for my skin/eyes if i use this stuff often? i get paranoid that i'm damaging my skin every time i smear it on .

thanks!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Mike00 A little face powder might do the trick so would a little blending with your oinky finger as it one of the weaker fingers it dab lightly. Good luck Hope it helps

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Mike yes it is totally safe to use. Will not harm you in anyway. Try mixing a little concealer with your moisturizer then applying it. See if it blends a little better.

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes it is completely safe just like everyone else said!
As for the blending, I'd definitely listen to the poster above me, mixing it with a bit o' moisturizer might be a good idea IF if it is a liquid concealer! Definitely not if it's a cream or powder

And yes, using your pinky or ring finger is a good idea when blending, our hands are our free gifts...use them, bahahaa. -cackle-
...that was a bit creepy.
Good luck!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mike yes it is totally safe to use. Will not harm you in anyway. Try mixing a little concealer with your moisturizer then applying it. See if it blends a little better.

Good luck with it.
GREAT INFO!! Exactly what I was going to say, and make sure you arent applying too much you only need a little bit to begin with you can always add more if needed. LOVE Physicians Formula too!

-And no, wearing it everyday wont harm you at all! Look @ us ladies were slaves to this stuff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts