Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Say Goodbye To Bad Skin Days!
Pretty Biznez Brightening Beauty Cream
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

My name is Ambi. Oh my goodness this is such a relief to be a part of a skincare forum with like-minded individuals. I use to visit this forum over 10 years ago, and I would mainly visit the forum after work daily, addict lol. I was desperate to find answers for my hyperpigmented skin. The type of hyperpigmentation that gives your skin an uneven tone that you might find to be unattractive or distracting from your complexion was what made me feel so down most days. Skincare talk helped me feel accepted, and at times assisted me with lightening my skin. I'm a skin-lightening lover and have gone way over 4 shades in complexion correcting. I still enjoy coming to the forum to hear what the community has to say. This helps me in so many ways to be bold and share with others openly about my skin-lightening journey. There aren't many places for Skin lightening, Brightening, and Whitening topics to be voiced openly without being criticized for lack of self-love. We all know that's not the case. I also had a huge weight loss journey where I lost over 170lbs. I use to weigh 360lbs-380lbs and that was part of the reason why I had severe hyperpigmentation in specific parts of my body i.e neck, inner thighs, between my breast, my underarms, and the sides of my cheeks. After losing much weight the hyperpigmentation got better, but it didn't go away because it's hereditary.

As of today, I don't ever skip my daily skincare regimens this will only waste money and time. So I'm very consistent with applying my daily skincare products. I perform my skincare regimen in the morning and at night. I refrain from the sun. I'm very vampy, and if I'm going outdoors during the day time I make sure to apply an SPF 30 or higher. Consistency is key. I'm so excited to meet new friends here. I made a decision to join the Skincare talk forum officially because I love writing about this topic and gathering with like-minded people. The captions section on social media has character limits, lol, and doesn't allow me to vent freely.

Attachments

· Say Goodbye To Bad Skin Days!
Pretty Biznez Brightening Beauty Cream
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. Congrats on your success in weight loss and skin lightening! Your store looks very well done.
Good Evening Tartryer,

Thank you so much! It's my passion that I work on daily. I'm truly happy to have invested 9 years to this journey. In return I've gained so many happy clients, the ability to grow my business more and more.

I'm wishing you the best skin health.

Thank you,

Ambi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts