Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.... new to the site. I am searching for a great face product always...I'm 46 and tired of all the promises and no results!! I just bought Nanovera....has anyone tried it? Sounds great and has lots of natural ingredients...I've used it for a week now and have some breakouts, but had them before I started using it and don't normally break out. Anyone have any comments on products they love and actually SEE results?? Looking for wrinkle reduction, smoothing and age spot removal and skin tightening?? thanks KT

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! I've never heard of nanovera, myself I use strivectin sd, it works for wrinkles, stretchmarks. (It takes a while, but it is working on me!) Some of my wrinkles and stretch marks are gone, I've used the product for approx 2months. Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the NanoVera and both my wife and I love it, both for hydration, skin tightening and wrinkle remover. If you break out, you could try to use less. It is very concentrated. You should have great success. NanoVera is the only facial skin care we're using.

RAM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts