Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always prefer to use all natural products on my skin. I have been a big fan of products containing pomegranate for awhile. I read that pomegranate contains a type of fruit acid that stops the growth of cancerous cells and that it is good for reducing skin discoloration. Does anyone have advice on other all natural ingredients that are effective anti aging agents?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Organic apple cider vinegar has malic acid, a natural AHA which is good for exfoliation
Malic acid: Energy-boosting properties and anti-ageing benefits linked to this ingredient in apples

Yogurt has lactic acid, a good mild exfoliator and moisturizer
Is Lactic Acid Good For Our Skin?

Honey is a great humectant, attracting water to the skin. Manuka honey is even better for healing burns than Silvadene™
Active Manuka Honey is used for Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Stomach Ulcers, now available in the USA

There were some posts about putting squashed red grapes on the skin for the resveratol, but it didn't really go over very well...too messy and the grapes wouldn't stay on the face.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
98 Posts
I agree with Fawnie, manuka honey is great, how about hyaluronic acid, oatmeal, shea butter, green tea, vitamin C.

Sandy

·
Registered
21 Posts
The use of pomegranate is an excellent choice as an anti aging ingredient, because it contains a lot of antioxidant. As for the organic apple cider vinegar, that is new to me, but I am going to give it a try.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a firm believer in natural solutions for skin care.I've been using home potions for many years(don't mean to sound so holloweeny)and they work fine.A mixture of honey,almond,lime etc..."and they great for all skin types.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know you recommend Beta-carotene—a. Beta-carotene—a natural Vitamin A, which cell regenerative dispose with properties. Vitamin A is essential for skin health. Contains vitamin A of carrots.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I use all natural/homemade everything for my skin except for retin-a about two times a week. I really prefer natural too.

Some of the ones I use are turmeric, rhassoul clay, green stevia, manuka honey, cinnamon, pearl powder, avocado oil, rosehip oil, pomegranate oil, olive leaf extract, aloe, olive oil, camellia oil and wheatgrass juice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts