Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one that they like? My skin tends to be dry due to the climate I live in (colorado). I have been using a product by a company called Sanitas - Active Body Wash - It contains natural AHAs. However I feel that this is a bit harsh for daily use. I am an all natural gal. So has anyone found a nourishing body cleanser that they love? BTW - I hate bar soap....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would suggest u use green tea leaf to wash your face...U can also put some oatmeal, or salt....along with your cleanser....like a facial scrub. Apple peel, or cucumber peels are great for skin too...lol....That's what i like to do...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I will be headed to the beach this weekend. Hopefully Gulf Of Mexico salts are just as healing !
I found that when I was in the caribbean sea my skin did feel alot better. Maybe it was in my mind, maybe it was in reality, but I did feel better. You're going to have one hell of a time!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
The Body Shop has a tea tree oil facial wash that you can easily use on your whole body and is very soothing on the skin while having antibacterial properties.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts