Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've seen people use a weak TCA peel to turn their lips from a brown color to a muted sandrose shade. I don't know much about it but I'm sure it's only at 10% or 5%.
Lip Skin Face Eyebrow Cheek

·
Registered
509 Posts
Go with moon maiden advice. I dont use labi. Since u want strong..check out "carotis 7 days lightening body lotion" from MitchellBrands . Milk protein from mitchelbrands and also neoprosone . Those i heard fast results. And they are inexpensive!
@2toned dnt give up, you'll get to your skin goals. Use up the products and dont give up on it until it is finished

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Go with moon maiden advice. I dont use labi. Since u want strong..check out "carotis 7 days lightening body lotion" from MitchellBrands . Milk protein from mitchelbrands and also neoprosone . Those i heard fast results. And they are inexpensive!

@2toned dnt give up, you'll get to your skin goals. Use up the products and dont give up on it until it is finished
That milk protein is so tempting . I keep hearing about it.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Lool i know right @moonmaiden ..im on maintainice now so im not gonna mess with it. There was one review here where someone said it made their butt WHITE haha . I want one of yall; you or @2toned to do a review for SCT!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
@Jennjenn @moonie: ive frequently visited mitchellbrands and its been over a month plus that theyve been out of milk protein. I dont know if theyve discontinued selling it but theres nothing listed there. Where else can one get milk protein from a reputable site? I need my butt to look akin to my chest so they can be twinsies.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Lol oh wow now I want to try this on my butt, I got some milk protein from Mitchell right before they stopped selling it. Idk exactly if they stopped or not but it seems like it cause I'm looking for more too. It's just good for lightening your butt?

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
@Jennjenn @moonie: ive frequently visited mitchellbrands and its been over a month plus that theyve been out of milk protein. I dont know if theyve discontinued selling it but theres nothing listed there. Where else can one get milk protein from a reputable site? I need my butt to look akin to my chest so they can be twinsies.
I saw that too i will wait and see if they restock since i am not in a rush to get it.

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Okay guys I'm doing this. Am ordering TCA now. Looks gross but hey it worked.

Okay maybe not..because his lips did not really get pink. So if the issue is pigmentation it will take more than exfoliation and peeling. I used to have pink lips but now have brown upper lip.

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Okay guys I'm doing this. Am ordering TCA now. Looks gross but hey it worked.

Okay maybe not..because his lips did not really get pink. So if the issue is pigmentation it will take more than exfoliation and peeling. I used to have pink lips but now have brown upper lip.
You can also use glycolic acid peel less abrasive than tca. But if you go the tca route don't forget to give us a review about your experience!

·
Registered
527 Posts
You can also use glycolic acid peel less abrasive than tca. But if you go the tca route don't forget to give us a review about your experience!
I've done 6 glycolic peels and they did nothing for my lips. I'll give TCA a try.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts