Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I lightened them with the help of quitting bad habits (smoking), good everyday exfoliation with tooth brush + vaseline to mosturize. I keep them protected. They are not rosy pink but came up to a lovable shade. Lipstick look much better!

·
Registered
527 Posts
That's why. You can do glycolic acid peel and tca peels at home for way cheaper make sure to use low % to avoid injury.
What percentage is good for both? I want to do one for my mom. She needs a gentle but effective peel. I am going to do more serious peels though.

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
What percentage is good for both? I want to do one for my mom. She needs a gentle but effective peel. I am going to do more serious peels though.
Glycolic acid peel for lips 10-25% nothing higher don't wash it off you can even use mandelic acid it is milder. But if you use it all over make sure to use 35%-40% and rinse off. You can also use hypprogel with two ps that is greay for the lips as well.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I neutralize my peels with a baking soda and water mixture approximately 1:5

I was using this serum but it's too slow so I mixed it in my carolight for my body.
I've been using Ikb serum on my face for a month and I'm liking it.
Hmmmmm......

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
dont wanna start a new thread
Just posting pic of my smoker lips
Skin Lip Hand Eyebrow Eye
before and after is in the bottom

I used sugar scrub and I bought a pink lip balm that made them pink also toothbrush my lips twice a week with toothpaste

41 - 59 of 59 Posts