Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I naturally have green viens, i can see them on my hands and on my arms (the inside of my forearm) I barely lighten my body. I would like to lighten my body completely but wont this reveal more green veins ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the same problem. My veins have always shown on my chest and upper arms. Since the skin is naturally thin there you just have to use oils that are compatible with ur skin, bio oil etc. Yiur skin building may (should) be a little more than the regime’s everybody else does, like instead of sat and sun to build u do fri sat sun and whatever else needed. U should also add nourishing oils to ur mix.

Just my nickel. Let’s the more experienced answer though!!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Try lightening more with supplements and less cream also use only natural lightener.
You can also try glutathione if you can afford to.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Try lightening more with supplements and less cream also use only natural lightener.
You can also try glutathione if you can afford to.
Hey there. So it’s best not to use HQ if green veins are already apparent? Hmm u may be right. I had a jar of caro white laying around, put some on my legs one night for fun. I swear I woke up the next day with a stretch mark on my pantyline. A dark one too. I guess I got too overzealous with the rubbing and it got up too high. Where the skin is thin.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Hey there. So it’s best not to use HQ if green veins are already apparent? Hmm u may be right. I had a jar of caro white laying around, put some on my legs one night for fun. I swear I woke up the next day with a stretch mark on my pantyline. A dark one too. I guess I got too overzealous with the rubbing and it got up too high. Where the skin is thin.
HQ, steroids, high acid and peeling should be avoided. If you want to use HQ 2% should be maximum and regulated.

·
Registered
267 Posts
When I had green vein from steroid cream, I used raw Shea butter and it cleared my green vein and white spots completely. Only downside is that raw shea butter makes skin darker and can break you out if you’re acne prone. My advice would be to use a lightening cream and use raw Shea butter on some days to help with the green veins. You can also try layering Shea butter after using lightening cream and see if it will make you darker. If it doesn’t, then that’s your Jerusalem right there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts