Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people laugh looking at me as I have moles on my body. Do you have the solution to remove moles? I have been to the dermatologist and I can't afford such high amount for one mole removal.
My friends have told me about DermaTend, has anyone used it???
I want to try home treatment for moles to vanish... Do suggest...
Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I hear you are very upset. It is important to do the safest thing, make sure that the products you use will not make your situation worse. Do your research!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I would live with it until you have the money to have a dermatologist remove it. All it takes is one screw-up with a cheap half-assed product and you'll be scarred or worse.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Other advices sure sounds practical though humorous they have their points. Consider what god gave you for the meantime a blessing, unless you have the finances to cover it up however, be warned that everything you undertake has its risks though they may vary from small to big risks, it is all the same, it has its consequences, so if you play safe, better go for the safe ones but expect the least of results.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Strawberries are a good natural way to remove them! Cut up a thin slice of strawberry, and place it on the mole. Over a few days it will eventually go away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts