Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing that there are Natural, DIY remedies for skin lightening.
I am wondering if people on this forum have any recipes and such.
I heard a mention of homemade Vitamin C serum on one thread but not recipe to make it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Five Benefits of Choosing Certified Organic:

Good for the soil
Organic systems rely on a modern and scientific understanding of ecology and soil science, while also depending on traditional methods of crop rotations to ensure fertility and weed and pest control.
Good for the environment
Organic systems aim to reduce dependence on non-renewable resources. Organic production aims at all times towards sustainability whilst having best management of the environment and wildlife as a priority.
Good for people
Organic based ingredients have been shown in a number of studies to contain more vitamins, nutrients and cancer-fighting antioxidants than non-organic ingredients.
No synthetic chemicals
Organic systems prohibit the use of artificial chemicals, pesticides and fertilisers.
No GMO's
Certified Organic products are produced without GMOs, which are prohibited in the standards for organic food and farming.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Skin lightening cannot be achieved with organic or home made remedies. You need to control melanin in the skin which is responsible for skin color (pigmentation). This can be done (an extreme example being treatment for Vitiligo - think Michael Jackson) but requires cosmetic dermatological treatment/surgery.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Skin lightening cannot be achieved with organic or home made remedies. You need to control melanin in the skin which is responsible for skin color (pigmentation). This can be done (an extreme example being treatment for Vitiligo - think Michael Jackson) but requires cosmetic dermatological treatment/surgery.
i agree completely. I'd rather eat my eggs & honey coz they dont work on skin lightening, at least not dramatically & if they do , I'm sure the'd only work for already very light pple like whites.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its pretty hard to lighten your skin entirely but I would try La-Roche Posay Mela-d Skin Lightening Lotion, its pretty cheap. If you like natural remedies and natural skin care products i would check out Eminence products they're all 100% natural

1 - 8 of 8 Posts