Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets Talk and share natural lightening products that works lol.
Every product that im using seem to hv something fishy . WHAT ARE YOU USING ??

I use
Dodo cream Tube
G&G peach lid
Dodo oil
Ikb Gel ( Face )
IkB serum
Vitam C serum ( Face )

I lighten like 2 shades but have me green veins !
Trying to find new natural lightening products and a simple Regiment that will give me 2-3 shades leichter by Summer .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don’️t think it was the same dodo white up , it was called something else
Do you mean Lotion? I Use Tube white up.
So what are u guys using ? I really need to find something quick 🤣😂 im afraid of redarkening

·
Registered
290 Posts
Girl dodo whiteup lotion gave me mercury poisoning symptoms. Aching weak muscles weird shocking pains and a few stretch marks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I don’️t think it was the same dodo white up , it was called something else
There's different versions of dodo lotion, surprised no one has brought that up. Maybe one contains mercury but the other only contains high kojic acid and no mercury.

It's just like lemonvate one is steroid, the other is only arbutin.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
The one that had mercury in was it dodo ltd , the one people use is dodo white up, I’m a guy I ain’t had no problems with dodo . I have been using it on and off . It works slow for me

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I'm think I'ma go back to qei and easy white Paris lotion. Not the hydroquinone one. But it's hard for me to get only lady Edna sell it online I see it's out of stock everywhere else I'll use that n mix my ikb and neoprosone non steroid one and carotis gels and kojic acid as my serums

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm think I'ma go back to qei and easy white Paris lotion. Not the hydroquinone one. But it's hard for me to get only lady Edna sell it online I see it's out of stock everywhere else I'll use that n mix my ikb and neoprosone non steroid one and carotis gels and kojic acid as my serums
I read somewhere that QEI is loaded with HQ ... which Qei do u Plan to use? Have you use it before? If yes how Many shades could u Manage to get and for how long

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
It worked well for me but mines was mixed with other stuff I used privilege.

I was still curious about chloe kay halfcast lotion but no reviews only on the site so it could be fake... Screenshot_20200105-164855_Chrome.jpg

Also this lady on your I follow who make organic stuff but same no reviews n she gone darker since she been promoting it cuz she use to use gng I believe so I'm like does it even work...

Screenshot_20200105-165250_Chrome.jpg

20200105_165643.jpg

Her now
Screenshot_20200105-165533_Instagram.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
So i was using gold skin lotion snail slime for sometime and it worked really well but i got excited and added lots of tube and ruined it. Now i use the argan oil version of gold skin at night and jergens ultra healing in the morning. So far so good. I’ve been battling with dark feet for years after pih from tca. Thats the only problem.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi have you tried this mix? I have the qei the gold range, it is not not doing anything but glow to me, do you think adding these stuffs will work?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Carotis, IKB serum (straight from the Mitchell Website) (day), DIY LA lotion and Retin A (every other night).

and supps: Pycnogenol, vit C crystals and acetyl gluta.

Kojie San in the shower

I have sensitive skin and started up again so I'm keeping it simple.

·
Registered
130 Posts
do you use Retin A just on your face or the body?
Carotis, IKB serum (straight from the Mitchell Website) (day), DIY LA lotion and Retin A (every other night).

Kojie San in the shower

·
Registered
45 Posts

Kojie San in the shower

Is this your current regime? Have you seen results?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts