Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Your routine looks just like mine. How are you liking the IKB gel? I use Tazorac another form but bit stronger then retin-a

Carotis, IKB serum (straight from the Mitchell Website) (day), DIY LA lotion and Retin A (every other night).

and supps: Pycnogenol, vit C crystals and acetyl gluta.

Kojie San in the shower

I have sensitive skin and started up again so I'm keeping it simple.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thank you for your response, do you mix it into your body lotion , or just a bit as needed ?
@oluomo Both. I don't put it on everyday.. like every couple of days on the body. Every other day on my body.

@100mm24 I just started. I am starting slowly to observe any sensitivity to the supplements.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I layer it at night. Put on some lightening cream and rub on some retin A on top. Sometimes I rub it together and apply it that way.

To correct to my earlier post, I put Retin A .05 cream on my face every other day and on my body every couple of days.

·
Registered
130 Posts
thank you .
I layer it at night. Put on some lightening cream and rub on some retin A on top. Sometimes I rub it together and apply it that way.

To correct to my earlier post, I put Retin A .05 cream on my face every other day and on my body every couple of days.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys is it possible to use RA and LA at the same time?
Im using 15% LA ,can i use RA too?
Also is it possible to mix RA in lightening lotions?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yeah, I have, but if you are just starting and/or you have sensitive skin, you don't want to overdo it.

I layer RA and lightening serums and have mixed them too. I prefer layering because I can control where the RA goes and I avoid irritating unnecessarily.

@oluomo. I got the order mixed up. I apply RA wait a bit and then add lightening serum

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Hey guys is it possible to use RA and LA at the same time?Im using 15% LA ,can i use RA too?Also is it possible to mix RA in lightening lotions?
Yes you can but if using on an area that is exposed to sunlight I will advise you lower the strength of the LA or you use the combo less often.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, I have, but if you are just starting and/or you have sensitive skin, you don't want to overdo it.

I layer RA and lightening serums and have mixed them too. I prefer layering because I can control where the RA goes and I avoid irritating unnecessarily.

@oluomo. I got the order mixed up. I apply RA wait a bit and then add lightening serum
Hey guys is it possible to use RA and LA at the same time?Im using 15% LA ,can i use RA too?Also is it possible to mix RA in lightening lotions?
Yes you can but if using on an area that is exposed to sunlight I will advise you lower the strength of the LA or you use the combo less often.

Thanks beauties ,may your skin shine always.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm using a DIY kojic cream and I exfoliate with kojie san soap everyday for 5 days and then give my skin a break. The soap works miracles on my acne scars!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
@afroqueen IKB gel is fine no irritation, though its too early to see any changes. Are you using any other SL products other than IKB and where do you get your glutathione?
@DelRehBaby how did you make your kojic acid cream?

·
Registered
330 Posts
@afroqueen IKB gel is fine no irritation, though its too early to see any changes. Are you using any other SL products other than IKB and where do you get your glutathione?
@DelRehBaby how did you make your kojic acid cream?
@PinotNoir I did! No results at all so far but it’s only been about a week. I dissolved it with witch hazel and mixed it with some neutral lotions I had around the house

·
Registered
561 Posts
I’m interested in knowing about on natural products as well. I’m currently just taking glutathione and vitamin C

·
Registered
564 Posts
What do you all think about the 55h+ red serums 2 mixed in to one of the lotions. I remember this plus QEI being the rage back in an old thread..

·
Registered
564 Posts
What do you all think about the 55h+ red serums 2 mixed in to one of the lotions. I remember this plus QEI being the rage back in an old thread..
The problem with everything is getting the real thing.
That sucks I thought of using guesso. I swear everything changes. Hypecreme and otentika were the best thing I've ever used and the formula was changed way back in 05. Makari used to be good, changed then I found GnG gone for good. It's a never ending cycle.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts