Skin Care Talk banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
@kweeny Hi, I don't use qei, perhaps you got me mixed up with other user? using up my Carotis and IKB serums at the moment

@gymrat just to answer your question I'm still getting used to new platform, but right now my opinion on it is mixed. I do like that it's more customizable.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ok guys, I must interrupt......I notice this thread has several long time members.......tell me what you think of the new platform???!! Its a breath of fresh air for me, I am really enjoying it. Many upgrades we were in need of!

Let me know what you guys think 💕
I think the new platform is more user friendly overall. I’m definitely feeling it!

·
Administrator
33,652 Posts
@TheSkinImin thank you so much for the feedback. Members who have been on SCT for a long time like yourself, appreciate this new platform. I know most don't like change, but the old platform was not good for many reason. The currrent one is easy to navigate, its working really well so far. Plus not having to have a mobile version is nice. This one will convert to whatever device your using, which helps a ton.

Hope you are doing well, always appreciate your input here TheSkinImin 💕

61 - 64 of 64 Posts