Skin Care Talk banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
@kweeny Hi, I don't use qei, perhaps you got me mixed up with other user? using up my Carotis and IKB serums at the moment

@gymrat just to answer your question I'm still getting used to new platform, but right now my opinion on it is mixed. I do like that it's more customizable.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ok guys, I must interrupt......I notice this thread has several long time members.......tell me what you think of the new platform???!! Its a breath of fresh air for me, I am really enjoying it. Many upgrades we were in need of!

Let me know what you guys think 💕
I think the new platform is more user friendly overall. I’m definitely feeling it!

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
@TheSkinImin thank you so much for the feedback. Members who have been on SCT for a long time like yourself, appreciate this new platform. I know most don't like change, but the old platform was not good for many reason. The currrent one is easy to navigate, its working really well so far. Plus not having to have a mobile version is nice. This one will convert to whatever device your using, which helps a ton.

Hope you are doing well, always appreciate your input here TheSkinImin 💕

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Here is my update on my diy Kojic +Alpha Arbutin. Still don't know wat I can use to fade my black spots on my face.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

NW55 my start shade
All over seem to be even apart from my hands (knuckles and feet ,) which I will start doing weekly peels.hope will help

·
Registered
459 Posts
View attachment 66466
NW55 my start shade
All over seem to be even apart from my hands (knuckles and feet ,) which I will start doing weekly peels.hope will help View attachment 66467

Great progress hun, if you dont mind my asking what percentage of alpha arbutin and kojic acid did you compund.
i just compunded 5% each alpha arbutin + gluta + giga white face lotion , getting results so far... i was thinking of doing a 10% body lotion of 3 active lighteners , though did some research and saw 7% as a safe percentage for alpha arbutin, that anything higher may cause sensitivity to sunlight/irritation.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts