Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
I started using natural soap last winter because I was sick of itching like crazy after taking a shower. As soon as I changed to the natural soap the itching stopped and then I noticed that the water was beading on my skin as though I had put oil on and I realised that the soap I had been using had stripped away the natural oils. I've had fun trying different soaps and have found some great deals on the internet.

· Registered
154 Posts
Old Mill Soap is one I've used but I'm not sure it is organic. I'm using some soap at the moment that I bought at a street fair and liked it so much I ordered more. It's SouthAustinPeople.com and right now their soap is on sale for $2.50 per bar their shipping is also reasonable. My favorite is the Sandalwood Vanilla which is a unisex scent but I really like all the different ones I bought from them. You could Google organic soap and just see what looks good. I did find one soap maker who charged shipping and a handling charge on top and I cancelled my order because I'm not paying somebody to shove a bar of soap into an envelope.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.