1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
965 Posts
D pic looks nice,all yellow. Very nice lightening. It's an African cream right? Do u have d ingredients list so we cud start wit that. Her results are so cool

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've made a purchase, so i should receive the ingredients next week.. will post them when I do

@spicymoi, yes it's an african product

·
Registered
372 Posts
I've been meaning to ask about this line for the longest time, paks have the whole "El Paradis Cosmetic Nature Secrete..." Line. It would be good to get some French users to get in her and explain.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Hey guys has anyone tried the this lotion and oil

I know a girl who swears by it and tbh her results are to die for. Obviously you can never be sure what someone really uses but she claims to have used the lotion oil and soap (pics below)

On this thread http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/25549/looking-for-french-or-persian-member/26380#post_728746 people have said good things about it too and I think I wanna give it a go
I just went back to check the link you pasted and the girl who used it said despite the fact that they say it is HQ and steroid free, she suspects it has high amounts of HQ and she could tell from its smell. This product is made in Cote D'Ivoire and just like most african products the ingredient list is dodgy.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I just went back to check the link you pasted and the girl who used it said despite the fact that they say it is HQ and steroid free, she suspects it has high amounts of HQ and she could tell from its smell. This product is made in Cote D'Ivoire and just like most african products the ingredient list is dodgy.
Honestly, I don't mind hq, I just wish that they could be honest. Did she use these two alone ? If they do contain hq, then i wonder if paks is selling the real thing.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Honestly, I don't mind hq, I just wish that they could be honest. Did she use these two alone ? If they do contain hq, then i wonder if paks is selling the real thing.
I second dis, I'm fine wit using hq but at least if there's somfin more they shud just state it. Dunno why it's so hard for them African creams to state exact content *phew*

·
Registered
214 Posts
where will i get it in lagos cos d  particular onesold in lad is in a diff pak
I I was thinking same thing too, cos d one I saw was a white and blue pack with some creepy b4 nd after pics. I asked the shop owner about it and she advised me to get just the face cream, which I did. She said the lotion will make me turn white, lol

1 - 20 of 86 Posts