Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanx goatlady,

I've just read the reviews and while they weren't good it did open up a whole new area to look into. It seems there are machines for everything these days!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Has anyone tried the neckline slimmer? If so does it work? Has anyone had success with it?
I think you can achieve better results from facial exercising. I haven't tried Neckline Slimmer but it seems like a total waste of money to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks evryone for your input. I hate my double chin. I read somewhere that lasers work by shrinking the skin but thats probaby expensive. I will check out the suggested internet site, thanks Goat Lady. Manctree its a gadget which looks like a long instrument with 3 tension inserts and you place it under your chin and push down on it for 2 minutes a day.It's supposed to take a few weeks to notice. I tried googleing it but no one answered the question. They just had their opinions without having tried it. Gailn your right there seems to be a gadget for everything. Toni09 do you know of any facial excercises that I could do? That would be helpful. Thanks everyone and have a great day! Kathyliz

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks evryone for your input. I hate my double chin. I read somewhere that lasers work by shrinking the skin but thats probaby expensive. I will check out the suggested internet site, thanks Goat Lady. Manctree its a gadget which looks like a long instrument with 3 tension inserts and you place it under your chin and push down on it for 2 minutes a day.It's supposed to take a few weeks to notice. I tried googleing it but no one answered the question. They just had their opinions without having tried it. Gailn your right there seems to be a gadget for everything. Toni09 do you know of any facial excercises that I could do? That would be helpful. Thanks everyone and have a great day! Kathyliz
Kathyliz,
I have the Louise Annette, Ageless if you Dare's book. I've been doing the exercises for about three weeks now and I can see a difference. Don't know if it's just the exercise or a combination of Vit C, Green Cream (using for 4 weeks now) and facial exercises.
I am attaching a link to her book if you want to look at it. I'm sure there are other good ones out there...this one was easier to follow for me.

Louise Annette - Hello, Welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Toni09 for the info. Actually I got on the website that goatlady sent me. While on the site (thanks goatlady) I found a site which had 5 out of 5 good reviews so I ordered it. it is a Carole Maggio total face excercise book and I also bought the DVD as was suggested. She explains all the muscles and excercises to tone neck, jowls, baggy eyes and sunken eyes (which I have), tightens skin. Everyone raved at the results and looking younger without plastic surgery. Since I read all reviews I fiqured I'd try it as the neck slimmer has poor reviews and only works on the neck (supposed to in theory). This program you have to also use daily but it takes 12 minutes to do the excercises. I'll let you know how it works. kathyliz

·
Registered
139 Posts
Neck creams in general are becoming more and more popular among consumers. They are advanced in the fact that they help tighten sagging skin and get rid of "turkey neck." I use one daily as a supplement to my skin care routine.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Neck creams in general are becoming more and more popular among consumers. They are advanced in the fact that they help tighten sagging skin and get rid of "turkey neck." I use one daily as a supplement to my skin care routine.
Hi GoGreen,

What supplement/cream do you use for the neck?

·
Registered
419 Posts
ITA that facial exercise/massage is your best defense here. This exercise is great for the double chin and jowls:

Lea Eigard - Chin Up Facial Exercises

This one is dyno-mite for the neck:
exercise 7 :: ex7.flv video by otherloulou - Photobucket

Hint: click on the bird to see the exercise. She explains it in detail in her book which is only $10USD to download online. So worth it.
I have Ageless if You Dare and have started the exercises and I do see a big difference. Of course if there is a *magic cream*...I would like that better

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi everyone. I just received the Carole Maggio book and CD in the mail. I started to read it . She really goes into why it works and I like that she shows a picture of all the face ad neck muscles (I had no clue there were so many!). I haven't gotten to the excercises yet as I'm reading the articles first. I have been sick with I think strep throat since Friday and can't get in to see my Dr. until Wednesday so I don't dare use the excercise yet,as that would hurt my neck and throat more. She says to do it 2x daily 11 minutes. She has included with the DVD (costly) a part where you can do the excercises in your car or at work. I had to laugh visualizing making the weird faces in the car. You know New York people already think others are wierd! So thanks everyone for your important feedback and I will let you know how it works which will take a few weeks. Kathyliz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Ladies Not much out there on the Neck Slimmer....It was at Target this week and I bought it - impulsively!! $19.99 w/no shipping. I haven't told anyone - going to work it for a few weeks and see if there is any toning or firming and see if family or co workers notice.
I will keep everyone updated as to results.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any updates on this device ? I see the amazon ratings are up....i don't need a slimmer face but was wondering if this would help my sagging jowls, neck, etc. I dont have the time for a lengthy exercise program. And would it help while losing weight ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts