Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have use Obagi skin care routine for several years now and it is a wonderful rejuventating system, however it has started to irritate my face! I need a need routine that addresses dark spots, sun damage, skin texture, fine lines, etc. Any suggestions?????

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi mcartwr
Well, if yu like the Obagi system, why not find out from the Dr or spa yu bought it from if there is something to do within that system? Maybe there is something to add or subtract. It seems like a shame after spending all that $$$ on Obagi to give up on it...

It combines Retin-A for lines, texture, sun damage and collagen production, Hydroquinone for spots, and vitamin C for lightening and protection and sunscreen, so it seems like a good comprehensive system. Maybe your skin has gotten dry over the winter or something else???

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mccartwr i think you got some replys for this post that you wrote the other day on the site too!

Just thought id let ya know this anyway!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well, if you've been using Obagi and you want to address dark spots, sun damage, skin texture, and fine lines, then it doesn't sound like that line has been working too well for you. Have you considered switching lines?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts