Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Jamie, you can almost always change skin conditions. The limits are technology and your budget.

I would start off with glycolic peels. You can even use a cleanser with that acid in it at nothing more than 5% to start. They will help shed the outter layers of the skin. If that doesn't work you can look to a combination of microdermabrasion and peels. It will be somewhat harsh on the skin, but its your best bet in the worst case scenario which I am assuming right now.

From that you can go to IPL. Lasers which resurface the skin in a cosmetic surgeon's office. Basically, you can fix it, but you have to put the money into it.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
I'd pass on the organ meat. Puta, you keep eating that stuff though, whatever works!

Jamie, go with Vitamin K gel for the eyes, and look for the glycolic acid wash at any good pharmacy. They're quite common. Start at five percent though. Should you be hard pressed to find that, go with ten percent but only every other wash.

By the way, skin regernates on average every 21 days.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Work and environmental conditions, work related stress, even the composition of the building itself will affect the skin. There will definately be a common denominator that applies to everyone you work with which may shed light on why you all have the same skin conditions. Provide more information and we'll follow-up.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Jamie, it seems like the air conditioning in movie theatres paired with the lack of proper hydration and nutrition would contribute to the prevalent bad skin.

Color changes in the skin will be because of sun exposure though, that wouldn't have anything to do with a job at the theatre.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
It actually takes 28 days for skin to fully turnover and the older you get it takes longer. For your dark circles try hydropeptide's eye cream, I used it to tighted up my skin around my eyes but its supposed to help with dark circles...but you really just need to find another job
Technically its not a solid 28 days. It takes a minimum of about 3 weeks and goes up from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.