Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all, after almost 1 month ,I decided to introduce myself here. I am Mona from India, I accidentally found this site from rddit when I was searching about skin whitening (thank to her/him). Right now , I am 26 yr old. And my color, I don't know how to describe, actually my body color is white (+lil yellow) except my feet ,hand ,butt,face and joints they are dark. My face is light brown, but change color continuously. When I was child ,I was dark brown but dont know how my color change to wheatish after puberty. But now I want to get a even tone ,as my chest is too white according to my face. My mom is fair but my dad is black so I think that justify my body and face color.
After reading here I got to know about exfoliation and spf (which I never done in my whole life ,lol)so i started to exfoliate now .
My regime is like:
AM
Wash by likas soap(for body sea salt soap with exfoliation gloves)
Moisturizer(local one,contain vitamin e,a and cucumber extract)
And SPF 50+(zinc oxide,titanium dioxide)

Same in PM
But instead of spf, I started retino a .05 recently, which is working Fine till now(5th day of retin a today)I saw lil peeling but not too much, lil irritation which I can manage. I don't want to play with it so I add lot of moisture before it.

I don't want to go overboard so this is all I use now.
I will try to add hq or other lightening product later(after a lot of exfoliation which I need the most ,I think)

In diet , I started to to take some supplements
Am
2000mg MSM with 1000mg vit c
500mg glutathione reduced (jarrow)
Multivitamin capsule
PM
1000mg MSM with 500mg vit c
1000 mg glutathione reduced with 500mg vit c

It has been over 1 week I started my supplements
Although lil brightness can be seen on my face but by the night it went away, although today I am looking extremely yellow.

I am yet to decide to add pycnogenol or nac ,I think I will search more about them.

Can anyone suggest some more If u think it will benefit me.
Can anyone plzzzz help me to get even tone and wouldn't mind to lighter some shade.
I am unable to recognize my skin color ,if anyone in PM can help me for it ,I can provide my pic as well.

And sorry for my bad English and type of conversation, actually I am introvert as hell, don't know how to start conversation.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hello to all, after almost 1 month ,I decided to introduce myself here. I am Mona from India, I accidentally found this site from rddit when I was searching about skin whitening (thank to her/him). Right now , I am 26 yr old. And my color, I don't know how to describe, actually my body color is white (+lil yellow) except my feet ,hand ,butt,face and joints they are dark. My face is light brown, but change color continuously. When I was child ,I was dark brown but dont know how my color change to wheatish after puberty. But now I want to get a even tone ,as my chest is too white according to my face. My mom is fair but my dad is black so I think that justify my body and face color.
After reading here I got to know about exfoliation and spf (which I never done in my whole life ,lol)so i started to exfoliate now .
My regime is like:
AM
Wash by likas soap(for body sea salt soap with exfoliation gloves)
Moisturizer(local one,contain vitamin e,a and cucumber extract)
And SPF 50+(zinc oxide,titanium dioxide)

Same in PM
But instead of spf, I started retino a .05 recently, which is working Fine till now(5th day of retin a today)I saw lil peeling but not too much, lil irritation which I can manage. I don't want to play with it so I add lot of moisture before it.

I don't want to go overboard so this is all I use now.
I will try to add hq or other lightening product later(after a lot of exfoliation which I need the most ,I think)

In diet , I started to to take some supplements
Am
2000mg MSM with 1000mg vit c
500mg glutathione reduced (jarrow)
Multivitamin capsule
PM
1000mg MSM with 500mg vit c
1000 mg glutathione reduced with 500mg vit c

It has been over 1 week I started my supplements
Although lil brightness can be seen on my face but by the night it went away, although today I am looking extremely yellow.

I am yet to decide to add pycnogenol or nac ,I think I will search more about them.

Can anyone suggest some more If u think it will benefit me.
Can anyone plzzzz help me to get even tone and wouldn't mind to lighter some shade.
I am unable to recognize my skin color ,if anyone in PM can help me for it ,I can provide my pic as well.

And sorry for my bad English and type of conversation, actually I am introvert as hell, don't know how to start conversation.

Thanks in advance
Steadily try to increase your MSM to 3000mg and Vitamin C to 2000mg.
I would rather pycnogenol over NAC but NAC alongside glutathione is great for Immunity building in this Covid period but is a waste for skin lightening.Thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steadily try to increase your MSM to 3000mg and Vitamin C to 2000mg.
I would rather pycnogenol over NAC but NAC alongside glutathione is great for Immunity building in this Covid period but is a waste for skin lightening.Thats just my opinion.
Hii jcole, thnks for the advice, and yes I am gonna slowly increase MSM as well as vit c.
And as about pycnogenol, I found that some of member got success from it, I am gonna order soon.

And did u tried pycnogenol personally,,if yes what was the result.?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hii jcole, thnks for the advice, and yes I am gonna slowly increase MSM as well as vit c.
And as about pycnogenol, I found that some of member got success from it, I am gonna order soon.

And did u tried pycnogenol personally,,if yes what was the result.?
Yes,I have been off and on pycnogenol and so far,I would say it possesses more anti-aging properties than skin lightening properties.
I take mine with Neocell Collagen and Vitamin C(3g).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts