Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've unfortunately been cursed with very thin lips (thanks mom!), and several of my friends have told me that the Lip Fusion Infatuation line does a good job of plumping them up. Has anyone on here tried them before?

I'm sure my boyfriend would love me if I had lips like Kim Kardashian here: Infatutation Microsite He would also have two broken legs if he ever told me that, though!

Thanks for any advice you guys can pass on.

-Lauren

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi guys,

I've unfortunately been cursed with very thin lips (thanks mom!), and several of my friends have told me that the Lip Fusion Infatuation line does a good job of plumping them up. Has anyone on here tried them before?

I'm sure my boyfriend would love me if I had lips like Kim Kardashian here: Infatutation Microsite He would also have two broken legs if he ever told me that, though!

Thanks for any advice you guys can pass on.

-Lauren
Lip Fusion does plump up the lips....but mine don't quite look like Kim Kardashian though
I use this one twice a day....at night as a treatment and in the morning under my lipstick/lipgloss.
Product Info : LIPFUSION XL Lip Plump gloss with 2X collagen
It does hydrate the lips and does plump them up a bit. Although it's a little pricey, you only need to use a little.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Goat do you use this, and does it work to plump lips...my upper lip is deflating!!!!
I use this kitskid and can't say my lips look anything like Angelina Jolie from taking it-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It helps if you use it twice a day for at least a month Kid. You have to use other things too tho...it isn't a miracle. The "Biting" lip exercise helps...it all helps a little if you keep at it, but as gym says, it won't give you Angelina lips if yours are naturally thin and small.

The Hyaluronic acid supps help your skin and joints too!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Oh bummer...does it work at all?
I take it more for the Collagen side of it. It has only 100mg of HA in it. But has 1000 mg of BioCell Collagen plus 600 mg of Hydrolyzed Collagen.

Does it work..........I hope it does something-

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well I never had real pouty lips but my upper lip is definitely smaller...I just want it back to normal...what ever that is!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts