Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Writing an article about freeze creams. Would like to know which ones truly work and which ones are a total waste of money. Freeze 24/7, No-tox Instant Wrinkle Relief, Deception, Derma Freeze, etc. I have used Wonder Lift and it sucks, so I don't need reviews on that. Please only post if you have actually used the product.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Charstackpole
I've tried Freeze 24/7 and Deception - both left me cold....yukyuk.

The best one I've tried is Viper Venom by Garden of Wisdom.
GoW Viper Venom 5% / .25 oz

As described on the site, should only be used as a spot treatment since, like Botox, it inhibits muscle contraction. Yes, it does!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took me a moment to "get" your response. LOL. Thought for sure Deception may not be bad. Goes to show you how important a good copywriter is. Oh and I forgot, the reason this all started is because I received an email for InstaFirm which is a natural freeze cream:not sure how. So anyone with info. on that would also be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Writing an article about freeze creams. Would like to know which ones truly work and which ones are a total waste of money. Freeze 24/7, No-tox Instant Wrinkle Relief, Deception, Derma Freeze, etc. I have used Wonder Lift and it sucks, so I don't need reviews on that. Please only post if you have actually used the product.
I used Freeze 24/7 ...didn't like it. My face felt tight and dry and the lines were still there. I've been using Relax-a-Line from Cellular Skin RX Relax Plus with Vialox. It works for me.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I have used derma freeze, but am not much on it either. The stuff is the consistency of wax and is so hard to spread that I usually just avoid the process. When I have used it on occasion, I don't see any difference in this versus a good makeup primer. Matter of fact, my skin feels and looks lots better as a result of the primer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts