Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I now have all my goodies. I know how to make the Vit-C E and F serum with SKB as I have Kassys recipe. I am lost on how to do the DMAE cream. I would like to make up just 1 ounce of apox 5% I have 10grams of the DMAE bitarate from SA. But then I am lost. I have a nice cream I picked up at Walgreens.

It is called Vanicream it is free of dyes, fragrance, lanolin, parabens and formaldehyde.

Ingredients are
purified water
white petrolatum
ceterayl alcohol
ceteareth-20
sorbital solution
propylene glycol
simethicone
glyceryl monosterate
sorbic acid and BHT

Hopefully this cream will be okay.

Also, should I add the anit-ox booster? It was nice that they put in little fragrance vials although I don't know that I will use them.

The only DIY DMAE cream recipe I could find was one on EDS and they talk about breaking apart a capsule and Kassy and also some of you said it was better to get the one from SA. Any help or direction you all can give would be awesome and very appreciated. Thanks so much everyone. Oh also I was wondering if I should mix the DMAE with a bit of the SKB first, of course I don't know how much SKB to use for that.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I figured I should email Jonatan and Hannah and ask them. I have honestly searched everything. I can't find what amounts to use. I must be missing it somewhere. Anywoooo I am off to take a nappy ( heavy meds ya know) hugs to all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts