Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! so i really need your help...i dont seem to be able to find anything that really helps my skin. There is one thing that keeps my skin ok, but its not helping get rid of any pimples. Thats cetaphil.

~I have oily skin...it's not crazy oily, just oily. I don't seem to react well to the acne products with salicyic (idk how to spell it) acid in it. (or when it is the main ingredient) alot of nuetrogena products wont work for me, and some clean and clear won't work for me. I also tried an acne soap from an all natural store and i think the main ingredient was Sulfur. That reacted terrible with my skin. I have also used proactive & i think it made my face worse. Sorry to ramble on, just wanted to let you guys kno everything. is anyone else going through this? just wondered if anyone can help me...thanks!!

~Brooke

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Well, brookie, Green Cream seems to be getting a lot of buzz here. There are several threads going now about it.

Here's the website and the adverts for it:
ADVANCED SKIN TECHNOLOGY • Index page

If you go to Makeupalley - Street Smart Beauty - Homepage and troll thru the reviews for Green Cream, you can get some unbiased comments on it.

I have bought it from here:
DermStore.com : Kinerase - Obagi - La Roche Posay - Jan Marini
and can vouch for the integrity of that vendor.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Hi Brookiebaby- and welcome. Fighting pimples isn't a fun job, I can tell you that! What I can tell you from my experience, a face wash with salicylic acid should help you some. I personally never had any good experiences with Neutrogena products. And sulfur products were definately a no-go for me. Proactiv I never tried, stayed clear from, because of the benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide can cause more damage later on than what it is worth, in my opinion.

Have you ever tried a sebum be gone lotion or gel? To lesson the oil production in your skin?

And yes GC might help you out too. Go to makeupalley and do some product reviews and see what you come up with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts