Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lovelies. I know neoprosone is old school but I was looking for a brightening serum with vitamin c and neoprosone serum popped up. So I went to amazon and read some nice reviews about it. I quickly purchased two of them.
So its been one month since I started using it and I noticed it made my face kinda dry like its going to peel. I dont know if this is normal.
My question is; Does it peel to reveal brighter skin ?

·
Banned
7,939 Posts
Hey there. Why not just use a regular vitamin c serum with either L-Ascorbic acid or the ester ascorbyl varieties if you have sensitive skin? They are usually very potent, concentrated and provide instant brightening. I couldn’t find any information on neoprosone and its ingredient percentages but I can’t imagine them being as effective as a stand-alone vitamin c serum.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there. Why not just use a regular vitamin c serum with either L-Ascorbic acid or the ester ascorbyl varieties if you have sensitive skin? They are usually very potent, concentrated and provide instant brightening. I couldn’t find any information on neoprosone and its ingredient percentages but I can’t imagine them being as effective as a stand-alone vitamin c serum.
Thanks a lot for responding 😘. I was thinking this would be more effective because it also contains alpha arbutin complex. And the manufacturer seem to have poor communication skills as I have asked them and still haven't got no response from them. I just bought clear essence exclusive beautifying milk to mix with it to see what will happen. But i'm using it on my body to test it out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi lovelies. I know neoprosone is old school but I was looking for a brightening serum with vitamin c and neoprosone serum popped up. So I went to amazon and read some nice reviews about it. I quickly purchased two of them.
So its been one month since I started using it and I noticed it made my face kinda dry like its going to peel. I dont know if this is normal.
My question is; Does it peel to reveal brighter skin ?
Did this end up brightening or did it do nothing?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts