Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
any1 know wich is more effective??
I have no experience with Neostrata and I wouldn't combine the two.
Don't you want to try the Hydroquinone and Retin A?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dnt feel confident enough to try the HQ/RA at the moment. im looking for something ready made if there is anything out der..

·
Registered
485 Posts
hav u tried hq/ra??
No, I'm doing the Fair and Flawless/RA
I put half the tube of RA into my Fair and Flawless Facial whitener.

I'm so glad I tried Retin A.
It's great!!
-

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can only speak for the Fair and Flawless products I have tried. The facial latte, soap,the lift me light serum, the toner and the facial cream. The facial cream worked well for me but when I stopped without following any other regimen, my skin redarkened it also did not fade my dark spots on my jawline completely just made them less dark.The products are pricey and a lot of people complain about their customer service.
However I have not used a variety of lightening products for a while either. F&F was the only product I have purchased twice now over the last year. I usually give up on products after a week of use with no results even though I should give it a little more time...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I'm doing the Fair and Flawless/RA
I put half the tube of RA into my Fair and Flawless Facial whitener.

I'm so glad I tried Retin A.
It's great!!
-
F&f wit RA?? Dats a 1st its alwayz hq/ra lol. Wat strength are u using at the mo? Id lyk 2achieve whole body lightening..atleast 2shades. Den id b a hapi buni.. F&f is very pricey bt im wiling 2spend howeva much on the product if it actualy works.. Did ur skin peel?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can only speak for the Fair and Flawless products I have tried. The facial latte, soap,the lift me light serum, the toner and the facial cream. The facial cream worked well for me but when I stopped without following any other regimen, my skin redarkened it also did not fade my dark spots on my jawline completely just made them less dark.The products are pricey and a lot of people complain about their customer service.
However I have not used a variety of lightening products for a while either. F&F was the only product I have purchased twice now over the last year. I usually give up on products after a week of use with no results even though I should give it a little more time...
U shud try2stik 2it 4atleast 3months i rekon.. Did it lighten ur skincolour or did it just brighten ur complexion?.

·
Registered
16 Posts
U shud try2stik 2it 4atleast 3months i rekon.. Did it lighten ur skincolour or did it just brighten ur complexion?.
Yea, the impatient side of me is quick to give up. I know I should stick to products a little longer than one week. It lightened up my skin tone...

·
Registered
16 Posts
lol aww..wow dats gudd it lightnd.. Are u stil usin it?. Did u use it 4face only?
Not currently but I will definetly get it again. I would like to try their spot erasers with the facial cream. I only used the products for the face.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
When I first began lightening back in Jan, I was using Neo Strata. They are very very effective. The only reason I switched to something else was due to the cost. For overall lightening, Neo Strata would become expensive very quickly! The HQ4%+ comes in a small tube & costs approx $30-$40 (depending where you buy).

·
Registered
485 Posts
F&f wit RA?? Dats a 1st its alwayz hq/ra lol. Wat strength are u using at the mo? Id lyk 2achieve whole body lightening..atleast 2shades. Den id b a hapi buni.. F&f is very pricey bt im wiling 2spend howeva much on the product if it actualy works.. Did ur skin peel?
Oh wow, your writing is getting a little harder for me to read. lol
Not at first but now I have a little bit of flaking, no heavy peeling though.

Sometimes I start to flake on the same day. I apply the Fair and Flawless/Retin A and hours later it feels like something is on my nose then I rub it and it's my skin flaking off.

It's annoying funny feeling. I can feel my skin flaking.
Have you ever had an ant or bug crawl on your arm? You can feel the little legs on your skin. lol That's what it feels like and then when I rub my chin or any part of my face I can feel skin flakes skin roll off.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dat duznt sound very pleasant nikki lol... wat to do wat to do lol am confused wit soooo many products out der... say i go to work and i start peeling/flaking or my face guz bright red wat can i do?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just use a lightening cream or get the lowest dosage of Retin A and only use it at night, start every other night.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Well sam, its obvious the F&F is a winner as oppose to neostrata. I would have stayed with F&F but it was too expensive for the quantity of product. I have moved on to GLUTA C.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well sam, its obvious the F&F is a winner as oppose to neostrata. I would have stayed with F&F but it was too expensive for the quantity of product. I have moved on to GLUTA C.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Which Neo Strata product did you try that did NOT work for you? I used the HQ4% +

1 - 20 of 22 Posts