Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its new to the market. They launched this new line in January. The Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum Concentrate replaced the Neutrogena Visibly Even Night Concentrate. I used the Night Concentrate and it permanently scarred my face. Neutrogena took the Night Concentrate off of the shelves, gave it a new name and a new look (Ageless Intensives).

I would be very careful about using any of their products. I ran out and bought their product after seeing a commercial where Gabrielle Union stated that she could go outside without wearing makeup within two weeks of using this product. Now, I can't walk around in my house without makeup because the scarring is so bad. I've visited two dermatologists and a plastic surgeon who told me the damage was permanent.

You may have a different reaction that I did. But please be careful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah. It's been over a year and a half now. I will get the surgery soon to cover the scarring. The plastic surgeon will "tatoo" over the scarring.

I've only read about one other person that had the exact reaction that I did. I wish I had seen that review before trying the product.

The strange thing is that I tested it before using it all over my face. I had no allergic reaction during the test.

I have read several success stories from others using this product. And at the same time read several that have had allergic reactions (although not as bad as mine). I just hope others will read these posts and be very careful and test fully.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts