Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this written up in the latest InStyle as comparable to other skin care brushes, but much more competitively priced. Has anyone used it or heard about it? Is it comparable to the Clarisonic Brush (which my aethsetician recommended @ $250)?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This web site if fascinating. I've learned a tremendous amount just reading (diy vit c serum, anyone?), and I have to force myself to shut it down most evenings.

Just a follow-up to my own query about the Neutrogena gizmo, in case it's of help to anyone else. I did purchase the starter kit and have been using it for two and a-half weeks. It is not a daily-use product, so after reading so many good things about it on this forum, I also purchased a microfiber cloth, which I've been using in addition to the starter kit (both "off" and "on" days). The kit cleans and exfoliates well and leaves my skin feeling softer, at least initially. I over-did once and ended up with a "burn" on my chin. I don't see any miracles happening, and cannot compare it to Clarisonic, since I do not own one (although my aethsetician uses it on my face just prior to my quarterly peels, and it always feels great). Just my 2 cents worth.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts