Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Semayden
That sounds like a great idea for coloring our abfab lashes now that mascara is no longer needed!!! Does UK have anything similar?
Well, if it does, I've yet to find it. You would really think it would have, wouldn't you?

Oh, I am always watching the episodes of Absolutely Fabulous on Youtube. I loooove it... dahling!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I made a purchase of a Lash Tint today at JC Penney's. They carry 2 different brands I am trying Larock because it comes in the color brown as well as the black.
I love the way it went on my lashes, no clumping and applies so smoothly. I am just coloring the ends of my lashes which are lighter in color.
Lash Tint is suppose to be applied every four days and does not rub or sweat off. It's like a dream come true.
Between the Latisse Length and the lash tint my eyes are gorgeous if I do not say so myself!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I made a purchase of a Lash Tint today at JC Penney's. They carry 2 different brands I am trying Larock because it comes in the color brown as well as the black.
I love the way it went on my lashes, no clumping and applies so smoothly. I am just coloring the ends of my lashes which are lighter in color.
Lash Tint is suppose to be applied every four days and does not rub or sweat off. It's like a dream come true.
Between the Latisse Length and the lash tint my eyes are gorgeous if I do not say so myself!
You apply it every four days, does it not wash off either?? I like that sweat doesn't bother it.

YAY for you Unique, glad your lashes are looking lovely-

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yes. Yes and Yes! Well actually the insert says to apply every 3 days. I applied the lash stain yesterday and woke this morning with my lashes looking fabulous!
I dont wear mascara due to the fact I look like a racoon by the end of the day. Between the Florida humidity and my oily skin makes it impossible to keep mascara on.
This stain does not come off with soap and water but needs a oil type make up remover to remove it.
I absolutly loved applying it because it went on so smoothly. With mascaras I constantly found myself applying, then using a extra brush to seperate the lashes and sometimes going as far to use a straight pin to seperate the lashes. With this tint it's just one easy sweep........Sweet! Feeling Like a Rockstar!
(had to say that cuz I seen this little guy, he's so cute!)

You apply it every four days, does it not wash off either?? I like that sweat doesn't bother it.

YAY for you Unique, glad your lashes are looking lovely-

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Yes. Yes and Yes! Well actually the insert says to apply every 3 days. I applied the lash stain yesterday and woke this morning with my lashes looking fabulous!
I dont wear mascara due to the fact I look like a racoon by the end of the day. Between the Florida humidity and my oily skin makes it impossible to keep mascara on.
This stain does not come off with soap and water but needs a oil type make up remover to remove it.
I absolutly loved applying it because it went on so smoothly. With mascaras I constantly found myself applying, then using a extra brush to seperate the lashes and sometimes going as far to use a straight pin to seperate the lashes. With this tint it's just one easy sweep........Sweet! Feeling Like a Rockstar!
(had to say that cuz I seen this little guy, he's so cute!)
OMG back in the day I used to use a staight pin to seperate my lashes Unique!!!
Ok so what happens if you don't remove this tint each night? Do your lashes become clumpy?? I have heard that can cause them to fall out too.

So are you removing the tint every night or not?? Seems like a hassle if you have too. Well, maybe not if you can use a certain remover like you said.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nope I have not removed the tint at the end of the night but I dont think your suppose to. I thought not washing it off is how they could make the claim it last 3-4 days.

I did notice that the lash tint did come off in the shower but was not all under my eyes at the end of the shower or in the morning.

J C Penney's stated "If I am not happy with the product I can return it" I am contiplating on trying the other to see if in fact does stay on for the 3-4 days, even after a shower......but I do love this brand becasue it goes on like no mascara I have ever tried with one simple sweep of the brush and it does stay on all day and all night.

Maybe I'll wait until this is used up then try the other.....So many decisons

We're lucky we didn't poke our eyes out with those straight pins, aren't we

OMG back in the day I used to use a staight pin to seperate my lashes Unique!!!
Ok so what happens if you don't remove this tint each night? Do your lashes become clumpy?? I have heard that can cause them to fall out too.

So are you removing the tint every night or not?? Seems like a hassle if you have too. Well, maybe not if you can use a certain remover like you said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts