Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am new to this and found the website by chance when I was looking for reviews on Elizabeth Arden Prevage. I am always reading reviews on skin care products - make up alley etc. I guess it's the search for the perfect products - if such things exist. I am currently a Gatineau user but now feel that the products are not offering me enough. Anyone able to advise on a good skin care range for a 54 year old woman, not too many lines and wrinkles although my eyes give me the biggest problem. They can look very circled which is not a good look, makes me looked quite dragged down. Obviously being from the UK I would be interested to hear about ranges that can be bought over here. Anyone tried Guerlain Success Tech?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Welcome Julia!

You know the person who might have tried this is Fawnie- I know she has used some Guerlain products, I am just not sure which ones-

Are you using any kind of eye cream at the moment? I am, along with a few others on this site, am using Viterol A for eyes. It is a great product. I use it along with my Retin-A. Also, if you aren't using a Vit C serum, I would highly recommend that as well.

Wow, to be 54 and not have many lines and wrinkles, you should be so proud!!!
That is awesome!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Julia
Don't waste your money on Guerlain skin care. It's all pretty bottles and high prices and nothing really in it to justify the high cost! If you stick with the tried-and-true products like Retin-A, vit c serum and sunscreen you will see results. Anything else is "in addition to" not "instead of"!
Welcome!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there,
I just found this forum - glad to be here and be able to trade true experiences, without questioning whether a review is a hidden adv ploy. I have read some dubious reviews of prevage - but I'm here to tell you I bought it from a plastic surgeon when it first came out (not Eliz Arden which is not as strong) and the deep furrows between my eyes almost went away completely!!! The stuff was amazing and I made the little teenee bottle go way past what was recommended. Oh - it was expensive but it worked. Now I am in search for skincare basics to complement it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts