Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and have alot of information if anyone has Q's. I am a former model and no all tricks of the trade both oral and topical.
I am very obsesed about my skin and have tried literally most products out there and treatments Glycolic peels etc.

So any q's happy to help.

Kiddo

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome Kiddo to SCT.

Can you tell me the Glycolic peels you have used by name, strength and if available to buy online.

Jill18

·
Registered
14 Posts
thank you kiddo.
I came on here to find out more about Lifecell which I recently purchased. Expensive stuff and wondering if it works.
I am totally new here...

·
Registered
319 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome Kiddo! I would like you to reall be of help to me as I am so embarassed by my skin. I have black scars/patches all over my neck fo the past two years and the doctors says it is hyperpigmentation. I have used a whole lot of creams/ products which are not working at all. I need something that would get rid of these now and for good as I cannot put on anything open. Would appreciate if any advice you can give.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mony, I had already bought 85% lactic acid which I have not started using. Do you think that would help and how will you advise I use it to get the best results?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts