Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new here and trying to get my bearings but there is SO much to take in .

I'm placing my first ADC order for Carepost and Clindamycin and wanted to get some RA and HQ while I'm at it.

Quick skin rundown...I have fair lightly freckled skin. I'd say my skin is normal to slightly dry and my biggest problem is MILIA! Hate those little suckers. They love to show up all over my chin . I do go to an esthetician but can't afford to go as often as I would need to to keep my skin completely clear.

Any recs on where to start with Retina ? I'm thinking from the posts maybe the .025% cream?

Also, how the heck do I find the HQ4 on the ADC site??

Thanks All!!!

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Start with 0.05% GEL version of Retin-A, that will take care of the Milia overtime and you wont have to go to the esthetician to extract them out. Look for ALUSTRA on the brand name drop down list - thats the HQ 4%.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Start with 0.05% GEL version of Retin-A, that will take care of the Milia overtime and you wont have to go to the esthetician to extract them out. Look for ALUSTRA on the brand name drop down list - thats the HQ 4%.
which one is better the RA .05 cream or gel.
cuz i ordered the cream.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Manay, I ordered the cream as well. I liked that its made from Johnson and Johnson. I feel that creams spread on better than gels. Also, creams probably with blends better than gels with ADC HQ cream. I'm not recommending mixing the two but even doing that or layering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts