Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Skin Care,

My name is Joey or JojO for short which everyone is fine with me and im 21. Anyways I have been looking for a forum for a while now to help me buy the right products for my face and also keep my face in a young and acne free. Im currently on a forum now that helps me take care of my hair and MAN what a different that made. So i know if i can find a forum that can help me with my face than my face well be better than ever and more kissable for the ladies

So if you guys/ girls can please help me get a good routine for my face I would really appreciate. Anyways on to my face, I have very oily skin. Meaning I can wash my face (with just water or face soap) and less than maybe 2 to 3 hours my nose and all around that area and forehead well be oily again. Sorry i dont know my skin type but Im new to this so bear with me please. As for ance on my face i really dont break out much but when I do I get BIG bumps that turns into white heads. They mainly pop up on my check,forhead,nose, or temples and I hate them more than running out of gas a mile away from the gas station.

So again if you guys/girls can help me with this I would really really appreciate. Sorry if I could not go into deeper detail on my skin type but if you need more info to help me get a good routine and some good products I well.

Thanks.

-JoJO-

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Welcome to the site JoJO. I see that you also posted your question on the Basic Skin Care section - you should get some helpful suggestions over there.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi joJO, just thought I'd let you know about Tea Tree Oil. 100% Tea Tree oil is great for breakouts. You just dab a small drop directly onto the white head and it dries them up. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and is used for all sorts of things, just make sure you only use it topically.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi joJO, just thought I'd let you know about Tea Tree Oil. 100% Tea Tree oil is great for breakouts. You just dab a small drop directly onto the white head and it dries them up. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and is used for all sorts of things, just make sure you only use it topically.
wow
thanks for the info on tea tree oil, do you know where they sell that product at by chance?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome JoJO

You can get pure tea tree oil almost anywhere now & many skin care product lines are based on it as an active ingredient.
Try your local healthfood store or pharmacy.

"...and I hate them more than running out of gas a mile away from the gas station."

Good luck with finding info for all your concerns here on SCT.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi again JoJO.

What country are you in? I'm in Australia and can get the tea tree oil at the supermarket.
It has been used here for a long time.

It is important to get the 100% oil.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts