Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im a new guy from sydney australia

im 21 and i figure i should get ontop of my skin issues
but im a guy and well.. its not the sort of thing i feel comfortable talking about with other people..

anyways, Hello!

·
Registered
5 Posts
You shouldn't be embarrassed about looking after your skin, their are plenty of good skincare brands out there for men its becoming more common now adays for men to take more pride in there appearance and you need to look after your skin your still young but if you start now, you'll thank me when your 50 and looking 10 years younger.I have plenty of male friends that all exfoliate and moisturise. If your embarrased to buy products from a shop then get them online there are plenty of sites that sale some fab stuff. Anyways I've gone on enough welcome lol

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i secretly have soft marshmellow asian flesh under my rugged handsome apearence..

no i lie..

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Oh no! Where from? Is it NorthEast or SE? I would assume you are Japanese from your name but not really since you are in OZ.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Howdy and welcome! Best to start young not when you are an old lady like me. I wish now I had not been such a tanning fan in my teens. All day on the beach and no sunscreen yep nutz!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Kamakaze I knew that--I wondered if you were Japanese or from elsewhere? I know lots of Vietnamese in Sydney but not many Japanese which is why I asked!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im chinese lol
i just use kamakaze as an internet handle.. its purposly misspelt

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well my parents are chinese malaysians, and i was born here in sunny sydney australia

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to a fellow Aussie!. I'm new too and I'm from Newcastle, Australia

1 - 13 of 13 Posts