Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum when scouring the Internet for tips on TCA at home peels. I'm Lisa, 48 next month and very fortunate with my skin. I switched to Bare Escentuals over 3 years ago and my skin couldn't be much better. I am forming some fine lines over the past few years that I would like to nip in the bud. I haven't had any facial plastic surgery YET..... I have some sagging from losing a lot of weight, and I can only thank genetics for only having some fine lines and the *beginnings* of crow's feet now. I have had Restylane 3 times over the years to fill in my nasolabial "indentions" but I haven't had any for 3 years.
I'd love some more! Saving my money!! I'm awaiting MD Forte skin line products and 12.5% TCA for peels in hopes that it will help the overall appearance of my skin.
I'm a military spouse in NM at the moment, but we are headed back to the UK for a 4 year tour again! We were stationed there for 3 years from '99-'02. I think my skin will benefit since it's dry, from the humid climate in England! I'm a makeup junkie and I have more makeup (Bare Escentuals, etc.) than anybody ought to have in one lifetime, but I can't stop! Oh well, there are worse "addictions!"

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I was a military spouse. 20 years of the army life. He retired 2000 YEAH! I loved some aspects of it, but there was a lot I didn't like about it like a year at a time apart. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was a military spouse. 20 years of the army life. He retired 2000 YEAH! I loved some aspects of it, but there was a lot I didn't like about it like a year at a time apart. Welcome!
Thank you! I have loved our 22 years in the Air Force! And since my husband is 7 years younger than I am- he has by choice, a few more years to go before he retires. I love NM- though we are both from the South, I never want to live there again! Love the mountains. We've been very fortunate that in 22 years we haven't moved much. Not the every 2-3 years I see a lot of military families moving. ACK! "Move." A four-letter word in my book!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts