Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that was quick! Thank you for the welcome. Upper lip lines, those horrible wrinkles above the upper lip!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Welcome and howdy. You will find all the answers you need here.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
ha! Eureka ! you came to the right place alright- Retin-a and a vitamine C serum. The people on this site swear by them both. The serum they make at home for pennies, if you look through the anti-aging you'll find a fountain of information there, that will help you out.

·
Registered
679 Posts
welcome myka, as mony said you will find all the answers to any questions here. also don't be afraid to jump in with some of your own experiences and knowledge.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I have just started back on Retin A and C. I think I am itching to do one of these peels though!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome, Welcome and I hope you get as much out of this group as I am, this place rocks and the jokes never stop, dont forget to check out the sections entitles off the subject (i think), i sit here at my desk and laugh my $%^& off.. Enjoy

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Myka great to have you with us there is soooo much to learn here and we have lots of fun too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts