Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I am 55 years old. I live in the Green Mountain State (Vermont). I have 1 child (daughter). I am a grandmother of 3 girls. I am still married to my daughter's father (37 years). I work full time at a job that I have been at for 18 years. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers living. Life is good!
I have very fair (freckled skin). I use a self tanner (Instant Summer). I think it works okay, but it smells and I hate how it comes off when I go to my daughter's pool and that it wears off unevenly.

·
Registered
679 Posts
hello angel, i am 59, i really love it when someone actually tells something of themeselves when they are new. i am 59, single, i have 2 daughters and 5 grandchildren, ranging in age 21 to 1 yr old. i was a grandma at 38!!. i have normal skin and work 2 jobs. i work in a pharmacy in the compound lab. been there for 30 years, small family company and even though i am highest paid employee i still struggle to make ends meet, thats why the second job. so good to meet you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello,

I'm new here too. I'm 61 and I live in Australia.

I've been happily married for 31 years and we run our own small transport business that we run from home. That only takes up part of my time so I also have my own little business that I run from home. We don't have any children, but we have 3 nieces and a nephew and my nephew and his wife have two cute little girls.

I have fairly good skin as I drink a lot of water. I also haven't used soap on my face for about 40 years.

I'm sure we're going to enjoy it on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts