Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm 54 yrs old. In the past I have used Principal Secret, Meaningful Beauty, Natural Advantage. There was good in all the products but they still were not giving me the results that I was looking for. At present I am using N.V. Perricone MD. I have had botox a couple of times and liked the results. I would like to try a filler around my mouth, although I need to do a little more research on it. Anyway, I am interested in any new skin care products that really work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, And welcome I'm 58 yrs old. In the past I have used Principal Secret, Meaningful Beauty also. with the same problem. I wanted to try renova. But since have a slight case or rosacea. My Dermatologist recommend Avene. I am now trying Avene Retrinal Cream 0.1%, Just started. I have what I call rail road tracks on my forehead.
But not ready for botox.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lady's I highly recommend Dr Lewinns its like botox in a bottle I have been useing it now for about a month and have really noticed the difference. You can order online or on the phone its so simple

·
Registered
3 Posts
I looked at some of the products and they're in Australia so I wonder if I could get them in TX. I am intrigued by Palmitoy Tripeptide 3. I think Kinerase has a product with that ingredient also.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Kinerase has the pro therapy ultra rick day repair which does have the Palmitoy Tripeptide 3. I believe one of their eye creams has it too. Its a good line. I use it sometimes when I need a change.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've found a couple that use it, Paula's Choice does also in one of her moisturizers. I'm wondering if this a newer peptide or if newer have come along.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi season,

i turned 40 in feb and have been using elysee for about 3 years. i think it is a wonderful line. i got carded on my 40th birthday but my 28 year old friend did not! yay!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lady's I highly recommend Dr Lewinns its like botox in a bottle I have been useing it now for about a month and have really noticed the difference. You can order online or on the phone its so simple
Hi, re Dr Lewinns, what is the actual product name called ? Interested to try it!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Kinerase has the pro therapy ultra rick day repair which does have the Palmitoy Tripeptide 3. I believe one of their eye creams has it too. Its a good line. I use it sometimes when I need a change.
I just have to say that I got a free sample of the Kinerase photofacial line from Sephora about a week ago. The day cream is horrible. It's so thick it feels like I'm putting on sunscreen and then you get those white streaks and look weird. I did not care for it at all. I did try the Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle serum and day and night cream. What I used of it, I really liked but did not have enough product to tell if it would be worth the high price tag? Anybody have experience with Peter Thomas Roth?

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
I just have to say that I got a free sample of the Kinerase photofacial line from Sephora about a week ago. The day cream is horrible. It's so thick it feels like I'm putting on sunscreen and then you get those white streaks and look weird. I did not care for it at all. I did try the Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle serum and day and night cream. What I used of it, I really liked but did not have enough product to tell if it would be worth the high price tag? Anybody have experience with Peter Thomas Roth?
Peter Thomas Roth has some nice products. The unwrinkle serum is nice, so are the unwrinkle pads. If you like the unwrinkle serum, you should try the unwrinkle kit for $68. You get more bang for your buck!!

Peter Thomas Roth - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Kit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts