Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I recently bought a product known as Dermatend that removes moles. I was sceptical at first but i tried it on a mole on my back, and it worked. It came off with ease and healed up nicely.

I did the same thing, only this time i tried it on my face. The mole came of nicely to, the healing process however was not so nice. After the mole removal, the skin reformed, however, it was darkish skin, which infact was the reappearance of the flat mole. I emailed the company and told them, they said just scratch it off and use a product known as Neo-Biotic. Did that, didnt work. I used Dermatend again, mole came off, but it kept on repeating.

After so many attempts, the mole came off, but has left a brownish hole in my skin. I would see a dermatoligist but the nearest one is around 60 miles away from here, and im a Uni student who doesnt drive

I dont even know if any products exist to help this mark or what ever it is to go away, but will be greatful if anyone could give me some input or advice on a product to use.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I recently bought a product known as Dermatend that removes moles. I was sceptical at first but i tried it on a mole on my back, and it worked. It came off with ease and healed up nicely.

I did the same thing, only this time i tried it on my face. The mole came of nicely to, the healing process however was not so nice. After the mole removal, the skin reformed, however, it was darkish skin, which infact was the reappearance of the flat mole. I emailed the company and told them, they said just scratch it off and use a product known as Neo-Biotic. Did that, didnt work. I used Dermatend again, mole came off, but it kept on repeating.

After so many attempts, the mole came off, but has left a brownish hole in my skin. I would see a dermatoligist but the nearest one is around 60 miles away from here, and im a Uni student who doesnt drive

I dont even know if any products exist to help this mark or what ever it is to go away, but will be greatful if anyone could give me some input or advice on a product to use.
I haven't heard of either product but it sounds like the second one may have been an antibiotic. Did they suggest that you might have an infection in the one on your face?

Have you tried doing any research on the web about the products to see exactly what they do and what can be expected from them?

I'm new here and don't usually do "chats". Has anyone else responded to your question? Maybe there is a Group here on SCT that has to do with moles, if not, the people with the acne problems might have some suggestions for you. I've always believed that Vitamin E applied to skin damage helps it to heal without as much scarring. I fell out of a van and rolled around on the highway one time and used VE in heavy doses on many areas of my body including my face. It worked pretty good. Of course, that was many, many years ago and I'm sure there are some products on the market specifically for that purpose now. The skin has a slightly different texture but the scars aren't real noticeable unless you know they're there. They take my makeup a little differently from the rest of my face but have learned how to compensate in application.

Anyone else have any suggestions for RazMaTaz?

I'm up against a time crunch this afternoon to get some pictures posted on a dog rescue site but will try to do a little research tomorrow online to see if I can find a place for you to get some answers.

Chin up and Big Smile!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'd be uneasy using a product to remove a mole -- since each time I've had a mole removed the doctor would also have a biospy done. However, since you did the procedure and have concerns and are unable to see a dermatologist -- is it possible to go to an out-patient or walk-in clinic to have it assessed. What about a nurse? If not try a pharmacist -- who may be able to suggest an ointment as a temporary measure.

I wish you well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts