Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[FO

Hello, I am a middle aged lady from Tennessee--very interested in improving my skin!!!! I am so excited to be able to talk with other people who are interested in cosmetics also--in Tennessee we do not have access to alot of products (or knowledge) so this is great!!!srbknoxaol.com

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Welcome and howdy. I am a middle aged lady also so you are not alone! You will find a lot of useful information and help here.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome...I'm an older than middle aged Canadian and this is a super terrific sight!

·
Registered
679 Posts
welcome, i am older than middle age and i am from maryland. i have learned a lot from this forum and everyone is so nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
if i could only be like my mother! her beauty was not only on her face, but from the innside. she was a wonderful christian that i loved and still love w/all my heart. she used cold cream and nothing else on her face. her sweet smile warmed my heart. she always said, when i would color my hair, just be the way GOD made you!!! BELIEVER777

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hair coloring is the best anti-aging for less than $10. Bless your mother she didn't need much to heighten her beauty and that she was happy the way God created her.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Obviously you don't have grey hair yet!
My neighbor's mother who's 75 years old colors her hair, and my neighbor who's 50 doesn't color her hair, someone asked her mother if my neighbor of 50 years old was her mother. ouch!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there - I am "tropical north' queensland australia ...getting a bit long in the tooth and want to stay looking young...has anyone had Dot Lazer???

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome Deskin! I too am middle-age-ish and very excited about this forum. I've been on it less than a month, have learned a tremendous amount, and love, love, love the great advice, humor, creativity and support. Am totally addicted, hope you find what you're seeking here

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey deskin,

I too am "middle aged" nearly 57!! from England and have learned an awful lot on this site. It's addictive.

I have changed a couple of my skin care products already and am well pleased with the results.

Happy learning

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi there. I'm over middle age at 57 and grew up most of my life in S. Florida and moved to GA. I was a sun-worshipper in my early years, stayed out of it in my middle years and am trying to make my skin the best it can be. This forum has great advice. I love following all the different threads. I'm in the process of making my own vitamin C serum from a DIY recipe on this forum.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hi! I am right there with ya.....well, actually, a bit past you most likely. I'm only middle aged if I live to be 120...but I am going for it
I am thrilled to have found this site and LOVE all the great advice! Many hugs and thanks to all!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
god whats with all the middle age business?? theres gotta be a nicer term than that!!!

how about.......thinking....thinking.......over 40's?? prime of life??? nope terrible...come on someone, gotta be a better word!!!

please dont call me middle aged!!!

ps welcome!!

listen to the lovely ladies here - it is a wonderful place!!

just blew half the morning (actually 3/4 of it!) ordering from skin actives (2nd order!!) and lotion crafter!!!

love this place, love these ladies (and gents!)

good luck with your journey

i swear im getting younger and younger when i look in the mirror!!

got a pic of me from a party the other day, and wait for it.....i didnt want to throw it out!!!

yeah!! there is no stopping me now!!

heres to the folks of SCT!

heres to young, glowing skin!

love ya all! joXX

1 - 20 of 22 Posts