Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm a late 50's female native Southern Californian and glad to have found this site! Looking to rejuvenate and lift my aging, sagging and bumpy skin (trichoepithielioma) and have read some really interesting post's here and websites to explore for skin products.

Since TCA's peels and Botox and Juvederm fillers were suggested by an estitician I've seen recently, I have learned a lot more about the TCA peels here and would like to know more about home photorejuvenation machines and if anyone has gotten good results with one, can it be used while doing TCA's, and if anyone has found a good treatment for those skin bumps (Trichoepithielioma) How about those fillers, Ive found one that last's 5 years, Artefill, as opposed to the 10-12mos Juvederm claims and at $500 per unit and I need 4-$2000! Scary!

I hope that I haven't written too much for my introduction!
PS I recently had big problems with my hair and have found a great product for it---If anyone interested I'll be happy to share but not sure of the rules here.

Cheers,
Windisea

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi and welcome windisea!
I use the Baby Quasar photorejuvenation LED device and have had good results with it for about 2 years now. It helps with the tone, turgor and smoothness of my face.

There are several threads about it here or go to
Quasar Light Therapy

There are places selling it cheaper and with free shipping if you shop around.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Welcome-and yes please share your hair product- I am all EARS!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome-and yes please share your hair product- I am all EARS!!
The product that has saved my hair is
Ovation Hair Therapy

Enjoy,
Windisea
PS I originally sent you a longer detailed reply but the host wouldn't allow it if you want more details I'm happy to share.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Thank you I will definately check into this. Thinning hair, shedding hair has started for me. Definately hormonal. It has been a battle, and I am trying anything and everything.

Thank you so much-

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
I like it already!! It is right here in CA. Carlsbad Ca, very nice location-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gymrat
You will really like this product, get the package, Ovation Hair Therapy, Colour Shampoo and Creme rinse, Dr. Laura endorses it so use her name for a 10% discount. I'm using the Cell Therapy only 1 maybe 2 x's a week now, my hair has been growng so fast! I Love the shampoo and creme rinse too, can't do without it.
Windisea

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Gymrat
You will really like this product, get the package, Ovation Hair Therapy, Colour Shampoo and Creme rinse, Dr. Laura endorses it so use her name for a 10% discount. I'm using the Cell Therapy only 1 maybe 2 x's a week now, my hair has been growng so fast! I Love the shampoo and creme rinse too, can't do without it.
Windisea
Thank you so much Windisea. Right now I am using Nizoral shampoo, then Frederic Fekkai More conditioner, followed by a hair serum. I also take horsetail and biotin supplements. Like I said, I will try just about anything-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gymrat,
Please let me know about your results after you try this product. It's been a miracle for me in a short time!
Windisea

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I have no doubt this is working for you, I've checked the ingredients and the last 4 ones are poisons, I wouldn't use it, but was my source reliable?

Ovation: Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methlparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Frangrance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no doubt this is working for you, I've checked the ingredients and the last 4 ones are poisons, I wouldn't use it, but was my source reliable?

Ovation: Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methlparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Frangrance
Mariepop,

That likely is true, however I can't confirm or deny the ingredients at this time. Nevertheless, even organic food contains radiation which is toxic in large quantities and if one consumes a lot of any one food type, such as salad greens for example, then it follows that they are consuming toxins.

Unfortunately I don't know how to live in a toxic free state when everything contains a positive and a negative, yin and yang.

As for myself I do find the benefit well worth the risk and I will continue to use it. As always everyone has to determine for themselves what risks they are willing to undertake for any given benefit.

Thanks for your input,
Windisea

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Gymrat,
Please let me know about your results after you try this product. It's been a miracle for me in a short time!
Windisea
Hi Windisea-

After checking the ratings on this product, it sure isn't getting very good ones. I emailed the company to see a list of ingredients. I have no idea what would cause hair growth. There isn't anything in it that would help with hair growth. What did you notice when using it? Thicker, fuller?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gymrat,
My hair began growing faster, I had a lot of hair loss so it's getterthicker, the shime and general health is like night and day.
Windisea

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gymrat,
My hair began growing faster, I had a lot of hair loss so it's getterthicker, the shime and general health is like night and day.
Windisea
Sorry,
I wrote this in a hurray while at the end of a break.
Let me add more.
I can only say once again this product works for me.
Yes my hair rate of growth has increased dramatically. It's been a couple of months now and I had tried other products. I had to get a haircut 3 weeks after starting it and I started with a fresh cut. I cut back a bit and went 4 wks.
Now I'm using it on weekends only 1-2 times. As for thicker I was losing it from the root, I have a yet undiagnosed illness and after 7 mos. of tests were close to Dx, and also had patches of breakage when my hairsylist burned my hair during a highlight from 11 months prior about 1 inch from the scalp. so it has to catch up. It's rapidly growing, the crown is thicker I wear it to my shoulders. It was dull, limp dry, and wouldn't hold a style, normally, I could wait 6-8 wks for a haircut, 6 in summer. people who know me have remarked on the differance but they don't know I'm doing anything. My friend who does thinks the improvement is outstanding. It's shiny, vibrant, full, holds a style and growing, it is stronger. What more can I tell you. I tried because I was desperate and it comes with a gaurantee, so I could return it if I saw no differance. I will keep on using it because it has saved my hair.
I'm only trying to share something good, I don't represent this co., I don't work for this co., have stock in it, or know anyone who does.
Hope this helps,
Windisea

1 - 14 of 14 Posts