Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
I'm Eileen and I have always had skin care issues and find myself looking for the best products for my skin. I seem to always go back to DHC prpoducts but now that I'm older I find I get dry and itchy and have very dull looking skin. I tend to breakout with very dry patches that are raised and itchy. Greasy skin creams that don't absorb (like sunscreen) cause dust and hair to stick to my skin and make it more itchy. Are there any good skin products out there.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Eileen!
Welcome! I think you really have to read a lot and make a decision for yourself what might be best for you
-

In the "Anti-Aging" Forum there are lots of good ideas and info. There really isn't one good answer since we are all different and have different results - even from the same products! There are sunscreens that aren't sticky, as you say. Sunscreen really is the most important product in prevention of ageing skin. Next something like Retin-A with VItamin C serum. Then any moisturizer that agrees with your particular skin.

I can't stress the importance of Facial Exercise and Massage enough! Beautiful skin on top of sagging atrophied muscles isn't so great!

HTH!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts