Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all skin care experts!!

Hey friends! I'm hoping someone might be able to help me.

I'm would really like to start a skincare routine. I'm a 28 year old caucasian man, I live in the north of England (it can be very cold and windy). From the research I've done I think I've tried to determine my skin type, I think I have combination skin. I waited an hour after washing my face last night and it felt tight and dry. I can also get oily on my nose and my cheeks under my eyes. I have tried many different things through my 20s but my skin can react negatively to a lot of things, products I try can make my face come out red and sensitive. I find some moisturisers I try don't absorb well. I generally end up using Lush products (mainly cleansers). I've never really formed a routine and I don't really know what I'm looking for.

Recently I've noticed how my skin is looking rough because unfortunately I've given up. I would really like to start fresh with something that works. I don't want to spend too much money, and I would really like to start focusing on anti-ageing products too.

Whatever advice anyone can offer, I would really appreciate. Starter routines? product recommendations?

Thanks friends!! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi there, I have some great skincare product recommendations for you. I use a 3 step skincare system that keeps your skin hydrated. It sounds like you have combination skin but its dehydrated which is why it feels dry. These products are completely non toxic so they're great for sensitive skin. Please let me know if you would like more info.
Hey ValentinaG! Yeah, I would really like some help thanks :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts