Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am newly 50 (argh!) years old, but thankfully look years younger! This is from many years of religiously using various Lancome skin care products to moisturize and protect with SPF daily. I was very much the sun baby in my younger years and learned from my mother the benefits of preventative care. Due to the current economy, it became more difficult to afford/justify the Lancome products, so I have been experimenting on less expensive products to hopefully achieve the same result. I thought this forum may be a good place to learn from your experiences and possibly share mine.

I have had mixed results with Signature Club A by Adrienne Arpel and Serious Skin Care......the product of channel surfing and hitting on HSN in the middle of the night! (Go ahead and roll your eyes...)

I will be looking for your feedback and hope that what I can provide is valuable to you, too!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello GiCooper, you have come to a great place to learn! The Anti-Aging forum will be a good place to start, read, ask questions and have fun!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi All,

I am newly 50 (argh!) years old, but thankfully look years younger! This is from many years of religiously using various Lancome skin care products to moisturize and protect with SPF daily. I was very much the sun baby in my younger years and learned from my mother the benefits of preventative care. Due to the current economy, it became more difficult to afford/justify the Lancome products, so I have been experimenting on less expensive products to hopefully achieve the same result. I thought this forum may be a good place to learn from your experiences and possibly share mine.

I have had mixed results with Signature Club A by Adrienne Arpel and Serious Skin Care......the product of channel surfing and hitting on HSN in the middle of the night! (Go ahead and roll your eyes...)

I will be looking for your feedback and hope that what I can provide is valuable to you, too!
Hello and welcome to SCT. I've tried Adrienne Arpel & Serious Skin Care...not impressed by either. I used Adrienne Arpel's Vit C but didn't see any results.. I am not faithful to one skin care line yet, though I'm totally impressed with the Skinactive's line....Product List . I use their anti aging, canvas base cream and eye cream along with DIY Vitamin C Serum and Green Cream regime. So far that is working well for me. Look around and please feel free to share what's working for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts