Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-
Another newbie to add to the list. I have no real skin issues, other than dry skin, so Im always looking for a great moisturizer. Other than that, I just love trying all beauty products, but tired of wasting money on hyped up creations so I thought this would be a great place to get some reviews and answers on products that have worked for others. Guess I'll just roam around the site for now and see what info I can gather.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Welcome Cindy. I love a good moisturizer too. To be honest straight jojoba oil works amazing. But also my new found love of moisturizers is Canvas base cream from Skinactives.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Yes jojoba oil is amazing. Hey Rat I mixed my macadamia oil with the jojoba oil.
50/50 mix. The macadamia looks similar to the jojoba. Has a slight nutty smell.
I also added some macadamia oil to the Gold Bond ultimate healing. (generic version)

For those not familiar with these 2 oils.

http://www.skincaretalk.com/introduc...html#post52468
Yum I am liking the nutty smell. How well did it soak in with just the 50/50 oils? Greasy at all? And how was it with your Gold Bond???? I am all ears peri????

Sorry Cindy, we get off topic a lot around here.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Yum I am liking the nutty smell. How well did it soak in with just the 50/50 oils? Greasy at all? And how was it with your Gold Bond???? I am all ears peri????

Sorry Cindy, we get off topic a lot around here.
It feels just like the jojoba oil as far as I can tell. They mixed perfectly together. I just squirted some in the Gold Bond. Still felt thick as usual.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Thanks just added Macadamia oil to my order. I have been adding the jojoba oil to the Gold Bond, but I will love the Mac if it has a nutty smell-

The nutty smell will be perfect for this 90 degree "fall" weather we are having-

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Thanks just added Macadamia oil to my order. I have been adding the jojoba oil to the Gold Bond, but I will love the Mac if it has a nutty smell-

The nutty smell will be perfect for this 90 degree "fall" weather we are having-
Better bundle up.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Cindy01, look what you have learned already, if it sounds confusing just read some of the forums and you can learn to make some of your own products if you like or learn about products that work for others, roaming around the sight is the best way to learn!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts